Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Watch Video: BMW Made The World’s First Electrified Wingsuit. It Reached 186 MPH - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch Video: BMW Made The World’s First Electrified Wingsuit. It Reached 186 MPH (963 Views)

This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: BMW Made The World’s First Electrified Wingsuit. It Reached 186 MPH by OptimistSky(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
BMW believed it could fly and now it’s proved it. The German marque just successfully sent air sports pioneer Peter Salzmann soaring through the sky at speeds of up to 186 mph in a newly developed electric wingsuit.

The innovative concept was a joint effort between BMW, Designworks and Salzmann. The professional skydiver and BASE jumper said the idea arose while he was thinking of ways to improve performance in the air.

“One of them was a supporting motor—and it’s an idea I just couldn’t shake,” Salzmann told BMW. “I found the idea of being able to jump from my local mountain wearing the wingsuit and land in my garden fascinating.”

WATCH VIDEO

https://optimistsky.com/watch-video-bmw-made-the-worlds-first-electrified-wingsuit-it-reached-186-mph-on-its-first-flight/

(1) (Reply)

Golf For Sale. / Toyota Paseo / My Brake Pad Clip Always Coming Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.