Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Have You Ever Thought About Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Thought About Them (467 Views)

What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought About Them by China112(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Have you ever thought about these people? Have you ever thought about these hunger and thirsty kids?

While you are in the comfort of your home, have you ever spared a thought for those who can not afford dinner or lunch?

Some have Have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Have you ever thought about those families with little kids who are starving??

Re: Have You Ever Thought About Them by Karleb(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are these almajiris? If so, I don't care about them.

Tell the government to discourage that shit. Also tell the parents to stop reproducing like rats.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Thought About Them by Foodqueen(f): 4:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes. Everytime. Really wish I had more.

I give to people around but I don't av enough to go round yet.
Re: Have You Ever Thought About Them by China112(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Karleb:
Are these almajiris? If so, I don't care about them.
Tell the government to discourage that shit. Also tell the parents to stop reproducing like rats.

They are not almajiris but children from less fortunate families. Moreover, those children you tagged almajiris are also humans like you; same flesh and blood.

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. / Are You Willing To Adopt? / How To Date Any Lady No Matter Your Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.