Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,012 members, 7,903,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo (13442 Views)

Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo / See Body Of Suspected #lekkimassacre Victim Found Washed Ashore In Lekki(video) / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by searchng4love: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2021
AskProf:

You are a liar. There's no reported Damaturu - Buni Yadi road ambush/ attack on 09-01-2021 involving these casualties.

Your imaginary friend will put you in trouble.

I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Thank you.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Azmanaty: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:

Thank you.

Wetin carry this wannabe zombie come here??
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by freeman5050: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
Hundred of soldiers?
This is the the kind of news that always sweet the enemies of this country. But by the grace of God we will overcome some of these challenges.
Enemies of Nigeria continue rejoicing your time is coming.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

Are you high?
After giving repentant boko boys mercy and amnesty?? Recruiting them into military Who does that in all over the world ...Oga?? See what you deserve.

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
this is just a useless country, I cannot die for this country, at all, the govt sacrificing innocent souls
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by ibechris(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
It is a waste defending Nigeria...the people who caused these problems are in Abuja enjoying their lives and here u are defending a defective country that can't even probe the then governor of Borno state whose action and inaction led to this crises.

Rest in peace brothers and to those who are going to be joining this suicide mission,I say rest in peace in advance.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
Hundred of soldiers?
This is the the kind of news that always sweet the enemies of this country. But by the grace of God we will overcome some of these challenges.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
shut up my friend always stick to the news and bring sugestions and if you don't have any sugestion just type R.i.p and Bleep off!..
.the friends of politicians are the real enemies of ou beloved country
.All hail Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Aladdin1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
And the Nigerian government and Army would deny it never happened.its a terrible risk to be in the army at this time of buhari and buratai.A very great risk and mistake.Its a pity they died for their dailybread.no one in the government of buhari would remember them.

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Miracle1991: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
shut up my friend always stick to the news and bring sugestions and if you don't have any sugestion just type R.i.p and Bleep off!..
.the friends of politicians are the real enemies of ou beloved country
.All hail Nigeria
we know the the enemies of this country you don't need to lecture me. People that always derives pleasure when ever they see bad news about Nigeria, people that call Nigeria zoo, people that called Nigeria shithole, people that carried arms against the federal republic are the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by potent5(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Vampire spotted. Only a vampire will know if the corpses are fresh or not.
searchng4love:
This is not true... not fresh corpses.

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by anjowaka510(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is terrible, how can Nigeria soldier be killed like this, this is so shameful.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by stan83: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote Lord have mercy on there souls.. Grant
the mothers,father, wives, chidren, bothers, sisters, relatives and friends to bear the loss. so sad, Tears... Bolaji26 post=97897365]This is the ambushed that happen between damaturu buni yadi road as at today 09-01-2021

See photo below [/quote]

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Modsarefools(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:
Puta
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by KingMack(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lord have mercy!!! angry

Arise O'lord ad let your enemies be scattered

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by properties4sale: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bolaji26:

It's real bro..

A friend from the front line just sent it to us that they attacked them but he managed to escape this evening
You serious about this??
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Tillatalk: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:
are you a mortuary attendant

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by ipobarethieves: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sad Lie muhamMAD,fake pic sad sad.While d BAZTARD BURATAI is busy with his Pythons angry angry angry.Pa BUBU,time to enlist Ur son/family in Army and deploy him to North East sad,if u can't fire Ur Buratai angry angry
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Jessepaid(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
The last pics....

What the fvck happened to his face...

Damn!

Gracious God...

Now I know why these military men are always acting paranoid around civilians....

They are scared stiff....

Nobody wants to end up like this... No fucking body....

Ps: the corpses are fresh...

What you see is just dust covering them... From when they might have lain or rolled on the ground to protect themselves from bullets....

Sadly... No training can match any army that is taken by surprise or outnumbered...

Rip..

3 Likes

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Jessepaid(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:
I know you think so...

But look closely....

The stains of blood are fresh....

Blood congeals in about 20 to 35 seconds..

This puts the picture at about 2 to 3 minutes after the attack...

Remember congealed blood don't stain...

1 Like

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Idamond: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
good news
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
we know the the enemies of this country you don't need to lecture me. People that always derives pleasure when ever they see bad news about Nigeria, people that call Nigeria zoo, people that called Nigeria shithole, people that carried arms against the federal republic are the enemies of Nigeria.
shut up again! If you don't have anything meaningful to say, you must not derail a post to make ur point, nairaland is not nigeria many people here are just catching cruise and nothing serious nairaland is fake,fake people cliaming peoples tribe,desprate people looking for likes and mentions etc.. Am patriotic, am a Nigeria.. And they call me Patrioticbreed9
. All hail Nigeria!!
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Craggybogg: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
R.I.P. to the gallant Soldiers
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Spactacle(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
The incident happened yesterday but the caption is fake.. we lost 8 brave men yesterday and it really hurt. They were actually ambushed, it's nothing but a setup though. All the same, RIP brave men..

2 Likes

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Spactacle(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Idamond:
good news
you are happy seeing their dead bodies isn't it?? You're such a disgrace
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Duru9:
Nigeria army twitter handle go label am fake news tomorrow morning

Rip to them all
delusional people. You need to have a certain level of credibility to be able to dismiss something as fake. I mean how did they manage to deceive themselves to the point where they believe anybody believes anything they say?
This is the same problem I have with CNN and NY Times who litter everywhere with "fact checks"
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Mayng01(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Is this really an ambush? Why head and neck shots to most and I hope it’s not an old news
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Una sure say our soldiers Neva finish like this? Mmmmmmmm this war should just end.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Bimpe29: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oh my goodness!

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
These are the peeps that brutalize defenseless civilians and I'm supposed to give 2 sh*tz? Yeah right.

2 Likes

Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Idamond: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Spactacle:
you are happy seeing their dead bodies isn't it?? You're such a disgrace

if u think so!
it a vice versa

perhaps they're the cause of there death
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by greatness77: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
Hundred of soldiers?
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
shut up God bless buhari ko God bless nigeria ni, who kills by d sword dies by d sword go to d war front and lead dem to victory, since u are a patriotic nigeria citizen,
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by greatness77: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bolaji26:
This is the ambushed that happen between damaturu buni yadi road as at today 09-01-2021

See photo below
rip to d innocent ones but among dem d rest should go and rot in hell
Re: See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo by Spactacle(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Idamond:

if u think so!
it a vice versa

perhaps they're the cause of there death
Stop saying what you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Confirms New Year’s Day Accident Claimed 7 Lives In Ogun / Kidnapping: FCT Police, DSS Don’t Have Ordinary Tracking Devices – Wike / Lagos Taskforce Arrests Okada Riders Who Ply Highways, Restricted Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.