Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45367 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by sulasa07(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Save the man the stress of doing DNA Test , please

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE
And wey get money
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Franklydes(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
. ahaaaaahhhhhh this one go fit get DNA matter oh. Guy run b4 dem shoot you gun oh
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Dbarrzx: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't just jump into comment because you can type. Do you know the meaning of a game? So When I said a normal GAME, then you should understand the implication. Men or women will tell you I don't love my wife/husnlband, but it's u I love...all is a scam. They just wanna go into ur panties. Pls be guided
dfrost:

It's not normal anything. Call a spade a spade. A married woman is a no-no area. He should cut it out.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Dbarrzx: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't just jump into comment because you can type. Do you know the meaning of a game? So When I said a normal GAME, then you should understand the implication. Men or women will tell you I don't love my wife/husband, but it's u I love...all is a scam. They just wanna go into ur panties. Pls be guided
dfrost:

It's not normal anything. Call a spade a spade. A married woman is a no-no area. He should cut it out.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Dchampion65: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2021
You need to be slap to reset your brain that you believed the story she told you that she is irritating with his touch, BUT NEVER REJECT IT, they hardly talk BUT PLANNING MARRIAGE, not comfortable yet SHE IS PREPARING TO BECOME HIS WIFE.

borrow yourself brain

All nah lie, there is something in you she did not want to loose

She is not your EX but your past, face front.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
I hope the stupidity of this write-up is unraveling itself to OP. If the advice here can’t give him sense then a gunshot wound from her husband will.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by samx4real(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

Apply Okafor's Law with caution.

Shag her anytime, anywhere and the way you like it. If she born if the husband like make he do DNA test that is not ur p...

Shag her... I repeat shag her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by izubext007: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2021
don't allow any bitch to put you in the dark.

she just want to use you as spare tire , in case the marriage plan dose not work out , she will fall back to you as mumu she percieve you to be.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 21cents: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
There's no such thing as"Love" bro. only libido.

you better stay away from someone's wife before you catch a bullet.

Delete her contacts and sever all social media links. you no longer have any business with her since she's getting married so why bother about some delusional love you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Ginomel(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Elxandre:
I have no advise for the OP but I have to mention that Women don't find anything wrong with keeping married sugar daddies but young men are always scolded for looking at married women.

Is the female gender stronger at heart what?

Good point mentioned.

I am not supporting either of the cases but to me they are same. They should stop crucifying men dating married women since girls dating married men are free and are hardly criticised .

I'm a realist. So I don't care about any criticism for my comment
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by chxe: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Guy it’s not her family. It’s what she wants. Run away. Any girl that loves you will stay.

That’s the lie she wants you to believe
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Wisestoner007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unserious fellow
You don't need a solution than using your head
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by DarkJeddi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
The actual truth is her uncle hook her up with the man..
Na by force?
If she no even tolerate the man,why go into the marriage?
I pity my fellow man,and he will be jubilant that he has found a wife.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Sabpet(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Xo u still carry-over dz simp attitude of urs to dz new year.

U are still kip tab with de Okafor law buh also know dat someone else with kip tab of de same law with ur wife or daughter

Na pesin wey no know say Karma deh work na him no deh think properly well.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Seyzcham91(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy
longetivity:
This is the most useless post I have seen on nairaland in 2021 shocked
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Seyzcham91(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
abi grin grin
chigoziri2403:

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Haliraph(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
actual truth is her uncle hook her up with the man.. [/quote]

And she's too small to object abi.
Mumu talk.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Haliraph(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Na by force?
If she no even tolerate the man,why go into the marriage?
I pity my fellow man,and he will be jubilant that he has found a wife.. angry

Can u just imagine
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 2kurupt(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy

See format that she wants to use to take one last knacks for the road.

OP don't get ahead of yourself. All those talk about his touch being repulsive, not loving the fiancé bla bla bla is wash.

Grow some balls and stop allowing her to string you along
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by harmony75: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
you claim she's a good girl why then she want to deceive this man into marriage ? as a good friend tell her the problem she's already into why agree marrying someone that irritate you no feelings for this is a time bomb � why is she so deceitful even to her own good? so she marry the man and still come to you or what do both of you thinking you're smart? with all the DNA shaming naw!? Mr man if you know what is good for you run � cutoff anything about her because your own marriage too can be affected if you don't do away with her seriously! will you be happy later after marriage your wife does not love you? you forgot you also did same to a man like you!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by slowgo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Worst post ever �!
I rather die than to read this stupid post.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jadyclem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

You people should stop insulting the OP. Men should read his story and be wise! Don't ever marry or get serious with any lady that hasn't shown to you that she's crazy about you and also contributing something tangible to your life so as to avoid something like this. How can a woman say she hates the touch of the person she's about to risk the rest of her life with? That girl must be a compound fool! The only misyarn of the OP I saw is calling a compound fool a good girl. If person do watin she dey do to her husband to be to you, you go like am? Make all of una borrow small sense jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by bepositive11: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:

There is nothing like love.

I have experienced it, so I know it exists. Love takes time to grow, and you don't experience it with everyone. Probably a few times in a life time.

But why do you say that there's nothing like love? What convinced you?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by HabaHaba: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Don't delete her number, just block her asap. Then, make sure u also block any of her profiles in whTsapp, Facebook, etc. The more you encounter her wether physically or on social media forums, the more you yearn for her friendship and possibly romance.

I got over my (that I dream of every day, and so much believed would be my wife) by just packing off all our pics, love letters and any form of reminders (then there was no GSM, even NITEL lines were quite expensive for lovers).

After quite some while I started asking myself "what did I even see in h this lady"?!!!

Kai, I started noticing more beautiful, younger, more sophisticated and my dream-kinda women/ladies.
And thank God, I had more money, and a bigger boy that I could look a woman in the face and tell her I don't like her and needn't be disturbed at certain times, especially weekend, because of the kinds of job I do.

Kai, me before, I was an ass liker for women. Jesu!!!
Money is good, when it comes to having women.

Abeg you just avoid her, you will begin to notice more beautiful and better ladies.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jadyclem(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
JaneYave:
Things that make me smile unconsciously Why do people believe obvious lies? Move on or should we push you?
The problem is not with him but with the girl about to get married. If he has no conscience he could keep gbenshing her and he would succeed very well. Some girls no get get shame at all! Na the man wey dey go carry the responsibility of a possible cheater I sorry for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE FINANCIALLY AND MENTALLY

You have summarized it all.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
HabaHaba:

Don't delete her number, just block her asap. Then, make sure u also block any of her profiles in whTsapp, Facebook, etc. The more you encounter her wether physically or on social media forums, the more you yearn for her friendship and possibly romance.

I got over my (that I dream of every day, and so much believed would be my wife) by just packing off all our pics, love letters and any form of reminders (then there was no GSM, even NITEL lines were quite expensive for lovers).

After quite some while I started asking myself "what did I even see in h this lady"?!!!

Kai, I started noticing more beautiful, younger, more sophisticated and my dream-kinda women/ladies.
And thank God, I had more money, and a bigger boy that I could look a woman in the face and tell her I don't like her and needn't be disturbed at certain times, especially weekend, because of the kinds of job I do.

Kai, me before, I was an ass liker for women. Jesu!!!
Money is good, when it comes to having women.

Abeg you just avoid her, you will begin to notice more beautiful and better ladies.

Same thing I told one of my woman ass licker friend, forget ladies and make money, to an extent you will be one to decide the girl you want not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jadyclem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kimjongun:
God should just have mercy on every innocent people getting into a relationship with a clean heart, the marriage have not started but the guy's life and future is scattering already.

The problem here is if op said no and avoid her, she will still look for another guy to cheat with, and it is a lie that the guy irritates her.
Whether the guy she's getting married to irritates her or not, she's just indirectly told the OP that she would love them to continue gbenshing after the marriage. Most people here are blaming the Op and telling him to move on, but in reality it's the lady that should move on because if the OP na person wey no get conscience e go continue to dey gbensh her freely. Na like this paternity fraud dey start o! Some men dey marry nonsense sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by just2endowed: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE FINANCIALLY AND MENTALLY

No be lie. Sense will not kill you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Ingredient88(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Let her go, she loves you, but love the other guy more, and she believe that she will be safe with that other guy dan you...so let her go.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 2kurupt(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ginomel:

Good point mentioned.

I am not supporting either of the cases but to me they are same. They should stop crucifying men dating married women since girls dating married men are free and are hardly criticised .

I'm a realist. So I don't care about any criticism for my comment

The former is less frowned at because there is the legality & possibility of the so-called sugar Daddy turning the side-chick into a wife if he chooses to while in the latter it's a case of Dead-on- arrival since this is not India, I hope you grab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.