Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,496 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her (585 Views)

How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Divine24blogspo: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Evangelist Victoria Agori, a 49-year-old Nigerian Evangelist has talked about how her son was killed.

Agori tells DENNIS NAKU about her ordeal in the hands of men of the Inspector-General of Police Monitoring Unit, who in 2019 stormed her residence on Nkpolu, East-West Road, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, accused her and her children of armed robbery and kidnapping and eventually shot her son dead

What do you do and how old are you?

I am Evangelist Victoria Agori from Bayelsa State. I am an evangelist and a businesswoman. I am 49 years old.

You submitted a petition against the police before the #EndSARS panel. What is it about?

On May 11, 2019, there was a minor quarrel in the house concerning some fish I bought from Bayelsa. So, my daughter, Felicia Agori, who is going out with one of the men of the Inspector-General of Police Monitoring Unit by the name Victor Nelson, invited her boyfriend to beat her brother, who is my seventh son. The policemen came on that very day, beat up my son and also beat me and my other children with wood. They broke my louvres and destroyed many things. They also collected money from me. They even opened my legs and put their guns in my private parts.

Please for more details click the link below;
https://gistqk..com/2021/01/nigerian-evangelist-recounts-how.html

Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Kingosytex(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
If what the woman said is the truth then there is no remedy for this country.

I don give up on Naija.

How those tasked with protecting the citizens derive joy doing the opposite is what I can't understand.

The police should be deployed to assist the military in the fight against Boko Haram. They should stop flexing their muscles on unarmed citizens.
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Harrykn: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Reason: () It's their game.
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by doggedfighter(f): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2021
A daughter using her police boyfriend against her family.

What a shame !
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by internationalman(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2021
I'm reserving my own riot till when I see a Nigerian policeman in heaven.
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Karlovich: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed, This is very terrible from the policemen, may her son's killers find no peace in their miserable lives.
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Auxtin85(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2021
That your daughter sha, once a female child starts taking preak forget she can do anything to whoever stands on her way.

God don’t give me female children, they know where to find what you don’t want and bring it home
Re: Evangelist Recounts How Policemen Killed Her Son And Inserted Gun In Her by Chinedu1994(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Shame!

(1) (Reply)

See 3 Nigerian Women Who Brutally Cut Off Their Husband Genitals / IPOB Is A Terrorist Organisation(pics) / The Sight Of Unknown Gunman Around Jos North Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.