Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,197 members, 7,887,491 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo (585 Views)

Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Ctorch: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Seven people have reportedly been killed at Ayete in Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State when Officers and Fulani herders clashed in fresh violence.

This came just three days after a similar clash happened at Tapa.
Though, a source in the area claimed seven people have been killed while some houses were razed at Okebi Village, the leadership of Fulani herders in the state confirmed that three of its men were killed.

According to the source, “one man and his two sons were killed. We don’t know what caused the fight. Some persons were shot and injured.

“The number of people killed has increased to seven. Those who were shot and ran away later died in the bush.”
Sunday Vanguard was also informed that the clash was between Bororo people and Amotekun corps.
Confirming that three of his men were killed, Alhaji Yakubu Bello, former State Chairman of Myetti Allah, said, “Three of our men were killed. I don’t know what caused the crisis. But, I was told that Amotekun people went into the houses of the Fulani herders and killed them there.”

When asked if he could identify those alleged to have been killed, he said he didn’t know their names.
Also lending credence to the claims of the former State Chairman, the incumbent State Chairman of Myetti Allah, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar, said three people were killed and their bodies have been taken away.
“Three people have been killed but I don’t know them. I was also told that their bodies have been taken away”.

While speaking on behalf of Amotekun Corps, Mr Togun said it was the Commissioner of Police in the state that called him that there was a problem at Ayete.
“The CP called me that there was a problem at Ayete area. I don’t have much information about it. It was that of Igangan that I heard and we have been there to quell it”, he said.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, SP Gbenga Fadeyi, said the DPO at Aiyete Police Division had moved to the community to assess the situation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/seven-feared-killed-in-fresh-clash-between-fulani-herders-amotekun-operatives-in-oyo/?fbclid=IwAR1KAzAw2xbCnQUgbpAOELJ87Jn_vvmKZT5Qzkxks8ASgdDzSoMJ15e_S2Y

Lalasticlala
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2021
The most foolish thing we always read here remains that these guys always try to link every killing to Fulani Herdsmen...That's cheer wickedness.

How can every killing now be the hand work of Herdsmen?

So many times we have read here how Amotekun corps are killing their own people in west. Not once, not twice and not the third we have read such news..

This really calls for concern and condemnation from all quarters of this country..

ENDSARS protest must and will always remain a yardstick in Judging all these accusations that fulani Herdsmen are killing people in west..... because it is not lost on us that these same people accusing fulani Herdsmen of killing was same people that accused Igbos of destroying properties in west in the last protest...tagged it YORUBA RONU.....and it was widely circulated....which the police later ends up arresting and charging their own people anyway..

Anybody that believes all these trash that Herdsmen are killing people in west then needs his or her head to be re-examined... because I am quite sure that if there are no Herdsmens to accuse, they would said that it was IPOB or tagged it BANDITS that are currently busy clubbing in the north...or even Boko Haram will be accused.

Baseless allegations just targeted to condemn others.

Moreover Amotekun is dead and buried....nailed coffin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by agwom(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Chai
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by BoboNkiti19: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2021
The task to colonize yorubawa subhumans is a task that must be done, then next those stubborn nyamiris. The South is our God given right and we will not stop until we dip the Quran into the sea.

za mu murkushe ku duka, Domin Allah yaso Hakan.
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by chewwie(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2021
The Westerners on NL think IPOB and Igbos are their biggest problems meanwhile their political allies are killing them everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by GboyegaD(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2021
There is a need for proper negotiation and orientation. The Fulani has been given too much power for too long as such, to help put them in place there need be continuous conversations to avoid this mayhem.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by YoonSung76: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Oga ooo na just killing and killing I just dey see
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:
The Westerners on NL think IPOB and Igbos are their biggest problems meanwhile their political allies are killing them everyday.

Neither is fulani Herdsmen.

Believe this petty accusations at your peril.

It is just another propganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Goodtimesahead(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Afolabimills(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNkiti19:
The task to colonize yorubawa subhumans is a task that must be done, then next those stubborn nyamiris. The South is our God given right and we will not stop until we dip the Quran into the sea.

tunder fire ur mouth there very soon u this terrorist jihadist hypocrites will meet ur end spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Afolabimills(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2021
MelesZenawi:
The most foolish thing we always read here remains that these guys always try to link every killing to Fulani Herdsmen...That's cheer wickedness.

So many times we have read here how Amotekun corps are killing their own people in west. Not once, not twice and not the third we have read such news..

This really calls for concern and condemnation from all quarters of this country..

ENDSARS protest must and will always remain a yardstick in Judging all these accusations that fulani Herdsmen are killing people in west..... because it is not lost on us that these same people accusing fulani Herdsmen of killing was same people that accused Igbos of destroying properties in west in the last protest...tagged it YORUBA RONU.....and it was widely circulated....which the police later ends up arresting and charging their own people anyway..

Anybody that believes all these trash that Herdsmen are killing people in west then needs his or her head to be re-examined... because I am quite sure that if there are no Herdsmens to accuse, they would said that it was IPOB or tagged it BANDITS that are currently busy clubbing in the north...or even Boko Haram will be accused.

you have no shame nor do u have fear of God but this 2021 all those who support evil killings under any guise or religion shall face the anger of God Almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Rugaria: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Make una cancel unaself out over there... Na brotherly tango..
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Afolabimills:
you have no shame nor do u have fear of God but this 2021 all those who support evil killings under any guise or religion shall face the anger of God Almighty

Baseless.

My submission remains a fact.

People should stop using others as excuse to fabricate nonsense
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Afolabimills:
tunder fire ur mouth there very soon u this terrorist jihadist hypocrites will meet ur end spits

Oh!! just shut it.
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Afolabimills(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Baseless.

My submission remains a fact.

People should stop using others as excuse to fabricate nonsense
what is your own submission?as usual lies, propaganda and deciet equals to death insecurities bandits terrorist jihadist hypocrites recession nepotism lootacracy corruption debt loan some of u northerners are the problem

2 Likes

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Afolabimills:
what is your own submission?as usual lies, propaganda and deciet equals to death insecurities bandits terrorist jihadist hypocrites recession nepotism lootacracy corruption debt loan some of u northerners are the problem

Are there greater than this particular thread, full of deceit and propganda.

If there was no Herdsmen today, it should have been bandits will be accused.

Didn't you guys did same in the last ENDSARS protest?

It is obvious the community is just framing Herdsmen as usual to gain sympathy..

The action has same resemblance to that of ENDSARS..

Very hard to believe this News
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by TooMuchStuff: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Fulanis are always guilty as charged all over the world and beyond.

Letting Terrorists live one more day is crime against Humanity

1 Like

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by a4cube: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Is this another incident? Is their any special thing they are looking for in Oyo?
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2021
cool
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2021
a4cube:
Is this another incident? Is their any special thing they are looking for in Oyo?

Maybe APC will have some explanation to offer.
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Odkosh: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

[/s]When OSU yanmuri dodondoya is crazily craving for relevance.

It is your father that killed and buried Amotekun.

You cried blood when it was formed, yet your father could not do anything.

I will advice you to find a place to sit cos your cry and wailing over Amotekun won't end at all cos it has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Odkosh: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:
Shut up, no one cares about ipob here. Stop looking for attention.
Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Odkosh: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

Says an oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Odkosh:
[s][/s]When OSU yanmuri dodondoya is crazily craving for relevance.

It is your father that killed and buried Amotekun.

You cried blood when it was formed, yet your father could not do anything.

I will advice you to find a place to sit cos your cry and wailing over Amotekun won't end at all cos it has come to stay.

Re: Seven Feared Killed In Fresh Clash Between Herders, Amotekun Operatives In Oyo by Karmatyra(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

lol. I love that you know the "nyamiri's" are stubborn. I mean they are the only ones who are a threat to the fulanis. I'm from benue and sometimes I wish we had the balls the igbos have.
N.B the igbos are busy Deeping that Koran inside fire on a steady o.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Dikwa In Midnight Raid / Breaking!Abia-Rerun:More Political Parties Unify Structure,endorse APC's Mascot / RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.