Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,155 members, 7,896,914 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) (6055 Views)

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Ondo 2020: Pictures From PDP Governorship Primary Election / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2021
while my other trends (best cities of oduduwa and the northern Nigeria they won't show you, which can be found on my profile)have been highjacked by tribal bigots, today I will be willing to discuss about kaduna city and it's environs
kaduna is a wonder city.although there are bad news of Crisis here and there we can all agree that governor elrufai has been performing very well. today I will be discussing about the neighborhood and segregation between muslims and christiens. Islam dominated areas and christiens dominated areas. within the great croc city.lets begin

city center
Sabongari/central market axis
barnawa/narayi axis
unguwan rimi axis
rigasa/tudun wada axis
sabon Tasha/ refinary axis
rigachukun axis
gonin gora/romi axis
milenium city axis
kawo axis
kakuri axis

2 Likes

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2021
city center
these is the financial hub of kaduna state as a whole. it houses most of the government prastatals both federal and state. city center is the kaduna version of Victoria island of lagos.the massive kaduna polytechnic and kaduna state University are both found here. almost all banks have branches I city center.the supermarkets and shopping malls are located in this area.it also have the best recreational and relaxation places.
the area is overwhelmingly Muslim dominated as christians are hardly found.
interesting places include:
-state government ministries
-murtala square
-polo club
-golf club
-NAF club
-centenary park
-murtala square
-shoprite(under construction)
-fedral Secretariat
-kaduna polytechnic
-kaduna state University
-gamji park
-hamdala hotel
-gamji hotel
-galaxy
-multiple restaurants

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2021
unguwan rimi
these is the number one GRA in kaduna. a place where the rich and mighty reside. an area where you can spend and flaunt you riches.unguwan rimi is the answer to banana island or maitama in abj. it is the safest neighborhood in kaduna state as a whole. both Muslims and christians are safe here. it is a Muslim dominated area.most residents here are government officials and rich businessmen

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2021
kawo
kawo is a mixture of both residential and economic area.economic in the sense that it has a mixture of commercial, industrial and transportation sector.business thrive here. kawo houses the famouse Central Park which is by far the largest motor park in kaduna state as a whole.the kawo weekly market is also available for commercial activities. industries are also located here especially in the kawo industrial layout region.the famouse kawo bridge the which is currently undergoing reconstruction is located here.some important places include:
-kawo central park
-kawo industrial layout
-kawo weekly market
-kawo bridge

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2021
barnawa/narayi axis
these is the Christian's answer to unguwan rimi. it is an area where the rich and whealty reside. it houses multiple businessmen and government officials.it is also a big gra with carefully planed residential setting.these area is very safe for both Muslims and christians. it is a Christian dominated area.there are multiple fun area and nightclubs.night live is very active.bars and brothel are also found.

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
kakuri axis is the industrial hub of kaduna city.most industries are found here. kakuri houses most of the industies like the automobile companies,indomie factory, brewery, textile industries etc.these area is mix with both Muslims and christians.it is a highly industrial area. some industries found in kakuri:
-PAN
-nigerua brewery
-textile industries
-indomie factory
-gament factory
-solar companies
-food processing companies

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2021
milenium city
these is a planed city at the extreme right hand side of kaduna metropolitan.although not yet completed,it has alot of potential.theae area is planed to be a residential area with light industrial and commercial activities.the state government housing sheame is located here

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2021
rigasa/tudu wada these is the complete opposite of unguwan rimi.it houses some important structures like the rigasa train station, the kasuwan barchi and Lord lugard hall are all found here. rend is very cheap perhaps the cheapest place in the Muslim dominated areas. unfortunately rigasa is the largest slum in terms of pupolation.basic human amenities are in bad shape . security is also very low here as it is dominated by thugs, street unchies, Yan daba,Yan kwaya etc.these is perhaps the only hot-bed of religious crisis in the Muslim dominated areas as chritians are not advices to reside here.it is extremely prone to violence.imortant structures include:
-kasuwan barchi
-lord lugard hall
-rigasa train station

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
sabon Tasha/rifinary is the largest chritians area in kaduna.it is a mixture of both residential and commercial area. different economic activities are gone daily.it houses the famouse kaduna refinary, one of the only four refinaries in the county.it has alot of hotels like the top Galaxy hotels,bottom pot restaurant, fries etc.busuness thrives here.there are alot of igbos running their business.the fact that most people from the southern part of kaduna come here for business speaks volumes. unfortunately sabon Tasha is the largest slum in terms of landmass.Rent is relatively cheap but security is very low. the area is dominated by street thugs, gangstars, cultist,arm robbers etc. the notorious black-street is located here.these place is a Christian dominated area and it's highly prone to violence again Muslims. it is not advisable at all for any Muslim to reside here as they are easily targeted during crisis.important structures include:
-kaduna refinary
-galaxy hotel
-bottom pot restaurant
-nightclubs
-bars

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
riga chukun is a residential area at the outsketch of the city. it is not so pupolar like the other areas mentioned here but it can stand on its own as reasonable area. it has markets, eatries etc. The free trade zone is located there.kaduna state have recently created a motor park in these area to serve as a temporary site while others are been reconstructed.it is a Muslim dominated area and is rapidly growing

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2021
gonin gora/romi axis
while romi has some reasonable structures like the command secondary school and some markets for commercial activities.television park which is only second to kawo is also found here and is the largest Christian controlled motor station in kaduna city. gonin gora is perhaps the worst and deadliest area in the whole of kaduna metropolitan. violence is almost consistent with bloody casualties.the blocking of express ways and continuous slaughtering of commuter is alarming.the long history of skirmish around these area results in massive disaster with deadly consequences on the economic potential. infact the new three lane third bypass which is been planed by elrufai with the help of dangote cost shearing initiative In which concrete will be used instead of the usual rigid pavement is an attempt to create an alternative route which will cut through kakau and pass around rigasa thereby bypassing gonin-gora.important structures include:
-command secondary School
-federal housing unit goningora

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Arrewa: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2021
No pictures?
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
No pictures?
They are on their way grin grin cheesy
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Rugaria: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Very good pictures. Lived in Kano for some years. It's easy to see that the North has done some solid works with the thrillions they have stolen from the national coffers through sundry means.... BTW, why is the sophisticated ones always struggling to produce solid pictures of Oshogbo and Ado ekiti and ijebu ode them? Oh, I forget, everything begins and ends with "our Lagos"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Sammy07: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
Rugaria:
Very good pictures. Lived in Kano for some years. It's easy to see that the North has done some solid works with the thrillions they have stolen from the national coffers through sundry means.... BTW, why is the sophisticated ones always struggling to produce solid pictures of Oshogbo and Ado ekiti and ijebu ode them? Oh, I forget, everything begins and ends with "our Lagos"?
[/s]

This guy slept dreaming of hoping into GIG bus to any of SW states cheesy

he woke up lamenting why GIG didn't operate today cheesy

Enugu is a regional capital
Ibadan is a regional capital.

If Enugu can win Ibadan In any all indices of development ranging from Housing, Roads, Education, Research centers, companies, Influential people, Infrastructures, I owe you something cool

I'll, be waiting before I log out.
No come mention me when I'm not online.

3 Likes

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Rugaria:

Guy I take God beg you
No carry that kind thing come here
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nigercity: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Rugaria:

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Lovely and apt write up. kindly support your write up with real pictures.

Kaduna State is one of the biggest and developing city in the North and El Rufai is trying but insecurity just dabaru everything.

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nigercity: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nigercity: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2021
triple996:

Guy I take God beg you
No carry that kind thing come here

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Arrewa: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by GamalNasser: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Nothing is taking me there till Hell Rufai leaves
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Never been to the North before..
I thought everywhere looked like those Afghanistan village scenes I see in movies.

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Asquare84(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=triple996 post=97908056] kakuri axis is the industrial hub of kaduna city.most industries are found here. kakuri houses most of the industies like the automobile companies,indomie factory, brewery, textile industries etc.these area is mix with both Muslims and christians.it is a highly industrial area. some industries found in kakuri:
-PAN
-nigerua brewery
-textile industries
-indomie factory
-gament factory
-solar companies
-food processing companies
[/quo

You forgot to add that kakuri is dominated by idoma people
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Never lived in Kaduna but was there during my cousin POP from the NDA so can say much about the city. However, Google pictures, I will say KD city is a historical city that is still fledgling.El Rufai have revolutionized it some more.

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Lovely and apt write up. kindly support your write up with real pictures.

Kaduna State is one of the biggest and developing city in the North and El Rufai is trying but insecurity just dabaru everything.
Well, am currently serving (nysc) so I don't have time to snap some areas like kawo bridge
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Rugaria: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:

This guy slept dreaming of hoping into GIG bus to any of SW states cheesy

he woke up lamenting why GIG didn't operate today cheesy

Enugu is a regional capital
Ibadan is a regional capital.

If Enugu can win Ibadan In any all indices of development ranging from Housing, Roads, Education, Research centers, companies, Influential people, Infrastructures, I owe you something cool

I'll, be waiting before I log out.
No come mention me when I'm not online.

I'm eating Turkey, coman join me..

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2021
You didnt eventually speak about the extreme religious dichotomy in Kaduna?.

Any area that has areas divided between Christians and muslims is not really a city to me really. There is more to being a city than just building and structures..

Of what use is a brewery that cant sell produce to its surrounding locations?

These are not tribal or ethnic remarks.. they are common sense questions.
Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Rugaria: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Racoon:
Never lived in Kaduna but was there during my cousin POP from the NDA so can say much about the city. However, Google pictures, I will say KD city is a historical city that is still fledgling.El Rufai have revolutionized it some more.
Revolutionize gini? Can a Taliban revolutionize a city? He's just a rabble-rouser.. The fact though is that the whole north can boast of quality roads, comparatively good hospitals, reasonably working amenities like water supply and power. Infact, the village I stayed still had good working post offices and all that. The one in my village in the east stopped working almost 30 years ago.. They have a 'crude' but wealthy middle class.., by that I mean these guys that send all these food stuffs down south. Dont let their placid appearances fool you, they make a kill feeding everybody else..

Kwankwaso was good at Urban renewal though. That tribal Lord! He was the first governor in that dispensation that was adding paved pedestrian walkways to urban roads as at that time. I mean 1999 to 2003. When Southerners mock the south sometimes, I think lots of people involved don't know the north well. Apart from the stoopid almajiri system and the extremely low interest for formal education, the North is doing well. Lack of mega mansions in the northern interior is mainly a product of warped religious ideology and not necessarily as a result of poverty. . These guys distribute local government allocations mainly amongst themselves so in so many ways, they're "doing well,"..

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by IamAtikulate: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Kaduna is a very beautiful modern city. As long as Arrewa and co don't drag SE into this thread, I'll not post my satellite images of Kaduna here.

I love Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
kaduna and Kano are two states that have enjoyed excessive spoon feeding and loop sided quota benefits since i can remember (buhari instructions to an international agency on what part of the country to focus on is further prove).

Successive government's since military have always tried to delibrately focus infrastructures and national headquarters there be it the NDA, Quota Refinery, Railways, Federal Roads, Tertiary institutions and other indices

States like Lagos got it's prestige been the economy Cross road of the country

Port Harcourt, Delta, Akwa Ibom which got it's prestige from oil wealth)

But you can't really see anything major indices to buttress why kaduna and Kano is allegedly a top state as different from kebbi, jigawa, zamfara etc except that it has been singled out to be the northern power house powered by quota benefits

1 Like

Re: The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
In 2019, the top 10 states that received the largest portion of the federal allocation were Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Lagos, Bayelsa, Kano, Kaduna, Edo, Katsina, imo

Among the top 7 states here

Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, are top states because of their oil power

Lagos is a state that can compete as a top state because of its economy power

Kano and kaduna are both quota system states earning top revenue because the northern elites have concluded they are the quota representative of north.

They don't stop there, successive regimes have been given loopsided federal focus on these two states

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Still Active, Preying On Soft Targets / Obasanjo Disrespected Tinubu ( Photos) / After Massive Kano APC Rally , Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bombshell On Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.