Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Am Desperate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Desperate! (274 Views)

Desperate Woman Tries To Rape A Man On The Street In Broad Daylight [watch Video / 7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Are All Girls This Desperate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperate! by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Please good people I need a job immediately!

I can work as a computer operator, I can also teach basic computer skills. I also have secretarial experience too.

You can as well recommend me to a suitable opening if you know any.

Thanks
Re: I Am Desperate! by RedPanthar: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Go to the job section. In the past week there's been so many advertised positions fron factory workers to supermarket attendant.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Wife Of FCMB Managing Director Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Falling In Love With Your Best Friend? The Right Words To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.