Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

True Love In Lagos! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / True Love In Lagos! (705 Views)

I Am Looking 4 True Love / I Am Looking For A Beautiful Girl For Love In Abuja / Find Love In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love In Lagos! by NSD00: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2011
Come and find that special person to share your life with.

Come along to our events held at trendy bars/restaurants around the city of Lagos.

Join us and treat yourself to a fun night out and meet lots of single and like-minded people.

Join us, even if you are a busy professional and do not have enough time to socialize and meet new people.

Join us, even if you don’t have a busy and hectic life and you still like to find the connection, friend or even you may be surprised to find the Mr. or Miss right.

No more being stuck in traffic, or staying back at the office to kill time, or seeing a boring movie twice…, or going to that same ol’ bar or joint till the traffic subsides…

Join the new rave in Lagos… and don’t take it too seriously, just keep an open mind and be prepared to have lots of fun.

Re: True Love In Lagos! by r231(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2011
ok grin
Re: True Love In Lagos! by NSD00: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2011
r231:

ok grin

You'd be glad you did.
Re: True Love In Lagos! by r231(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2011
NSD_00:

You'd be glad you did.

i see. . . . well i am married and can't afford to have 2 wives grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Come To Me Now / I Need Friends :( / R U Shy,lonely Or Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.