Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom (569 Views)

I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by GladGlad(f): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Corps member serving in Akwa Ibom has reportedly been arrested for allegedly hacking a young man to death with a machete.

Facebook user, Godwin George, who narrated the said event on his page, said he saw a large crowd attacking a lady on Sunday morning, January 10, around 9.30am at Abak road while she was being stripped naked.

Following an interrogation over the bloodstains, the University Of Nigeria Nsukka graduate was reportedly beaten to a pulp after they discovered the crime she allegedly committed before she was taken to the Police Headquarters in Akwa Ibom.
See photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/11/a-corps-member-arrested-for-allegedly-hacking-a-man-to-death-in-akwa-ibom-after-hook-up-graphic-photo/

Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by dollytino4real(f): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2021
fork gone wrong, my opinion o!
Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by jeff1993: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2021
please Lord any WAKA that I will WAKA and jam this type of karashika.... it's better u allow motorcycle to jam my leg break that day
Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Zonex1(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
H
Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Flyingngel(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Shooooo, guys whenever u carry olosho go house, Abeg pay what una been agree on: no go want turn boss to.
Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by ibechris(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
The way and manner she killed that guy was horrible and beyond comprehension.

She must have killed before no doubt.

But I can't relate being a corper and prostituting at the same time.

What a way to shame and disgrace ur family. Just imagine what her mums neighbours would be saying now.

Very bad.
Re: A Corps Member Arrested For Hacking A Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by mysticwarrior(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
na wa o, this one na physical witchcraft.

(1) (Reply)

How Painter Impersonated Oba Elegushi, Defrauded Facebook Lover Of N51m / Allegation Of Sexual Harassment Levelled Against Me - Dr Samuel Omotoso / Video: Fight Breaks Out During Ibarapa Local Government Election In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.