Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,311 members, 7,891,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History (32864 Views)

Folarin Balogun Is Ligue 1 Topscorer / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Not Broken Josef Bican's All-time Goalscoring Records / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Sunsets: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Official goals only not monkey-post goals. Otherwise, Pele has a much more higher goal register of 1000.
ThierryJay:
Isn't Josef Bican on 805 goals, when did it become 759 goals? Don't think this record is true. Below is from GOAL.com.

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Juslaidat: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.
Is this really news? It's some big news to dumb folks maybe.
This record isn't different from my neighbor's, who broke the record for having the stinkiest shiit in the neighborhood. They both have something in common. And that is, they don't contribute anything to human existence or survival, neither do they affect the ecosystem in anyway.

If Archimedes (PBUH), Newton (PBUH), Kepler (PBUH), Leonardo Da Vinci (PBUH), Thomas Edison (PBUH), Einstein (PBUH) and all others were busy tapping ball inside the net in their days, the world would still be stuck in primitive era, why ya'll dumb folks would have been living in huts and on top of trees like monkeys.

Something I've come to realise is that people are not as smart as I thought. Especially the commonwealth of common sense available to humanity depreciates as each day goes by. That is why the present generation is the dumbest so far, in irony to the tangible amount of knowledge flying around.
A nigga once said, "the world shows off it's knowledge by flying faster than sound, but shows it's lack of wisdom by flying in the wrong direction."
This generation is dumb af, to compound it more, people are still too ignorant af to realize how dumb they're.
That is why the world is filled with so many fcktärds randomly roaming the surface of the planet.
Political zombies who lick the feet of their oppressors, sheeples who're dragged with the noses by the gods of men, pussy simps whose brains are controlled by bitches, a population who worship unimportant entertainers. A dumb generation which ascribe all the importance to trivialities but regard the weighty issues with levity.

Bros wetin we do you nah?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by emanobis(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please, everybody can't be you and neither will you be some other person.
That you are a science freak doesn't mean everyone must be science savy.
Galiloe made a break through in gravitational principle while resting (that's his leisure).
If this generation is a bunch of dumb folks, you are also an integral part of it, so u have a share of the dumbness.
Oga, you must not comment in every topic.
Perticpate in your areas of expertise and interest and ignore the rest.
light099:
Bullcrap.
This record isn't different from my neighbor's, who broke the record for having the stinkiest shiit in the neighborhood. They both have something in common. And that is, they don't contribute anything to human existence or survival, neither do they affect the ecosystem in anyway.

If Archimedes (PBUH), Newton (PBUH), Kepler (PBUH), Leonardo Da Vinci (PBUH), Thomas Edison (PBUH), Einstein (PBUH) and all others were busy tapping ball inside the net in their days, the world would still be stuck in primitive era, why ya'll dumb folks would have been living in huts and on top of trees like monkeys.

Something I've come to realise is that people are not as smart as I thought. Especially the commonwealth of common sense available to humanity depreciates as each day goes by. That is why the present generation is the dumbest so far, in irony to the tangible amount of knowledge flying around.
A nigga once said, "the world shows off it's knowledge by flying faster than sound, but shows it's lack of wisdom by flying in the wrong direction."
This generation is dumb af, to compound it more, people are still too ignorant af to realize how dumb they're.
That is why the world is filled with so many fcktärds randomly roaming the surface of the planet.
Political zombies who lick the feet of their oppressors, sheeples who're dragged with the noses by the gods of men, pussy simps whose brains are controlled by bitches, a population who worship unimportant entertainers. A dumb generation which ascribe all the importance to trivialities but regard the weighty issues with levity.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by brownbib(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
A special award annually after his retirement FIFA look into it.. Too decorated for the game of soccer.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
UDUJ:

Sadly you are the dumb fvck. Majority of us here are well established professionals in our chosen fields, but you don't expect us to spend all our time working and not give sometime to unwind and relax with entertainment. Football is entertainment and it as helped a whole lot of men cope with stressful jobs, stressful marriages etc. Also those scientists you quoted also has pastimes like visiting the circus or brothels to meet prostitutes to avoid burnout. You need to get your brain checked. Mentions will be ignored.

I doubt if you have the mental capacity to hold a logical discussion with me, so even if you wanted, you're left with no other option than to ignore if I replied.
First, your level of comprehension is quite low. I never said entertainment is wrong. Perhaps I spend more time on leisure than you do. Leisure is an instinctive lifestyle. We must play and relax.
Except that in the sane scheme of how things should be, it only becomes insanity when people ascribe inordinate importance to entertainers and worship them as gods.
It's insanity when a father ignores his kids but transfers all his attention to his pet dog, he claims it gives him leisure.

There have been leisure and entertainment ever since human beings existed, but the world then never lost focus of the real things to ascribe the importance to, it is only in this present dumb generation all sort of retärded behaviors became the norm, while majority are even too brain dead to realize if these norms are right or not.
Yet when you see someone with a functioning brain, you're always hasty to attack, thinking you're talking any sense, whereas you're a direct opposite of being smart.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by bizhop01: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Penaldo. Always diving to get penalties.
Ronaldo is currently the best player of a decade, even Messi with other 20 years ago football legends kneels for him.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Nasman387(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
He is the real GOAT. Others dey learn work
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Ajibade123(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:

That is why I don't blame someone like Bill Gates if he think y'all dumb asses deserve microchips in your hands and foreheads for being so dumb.
A world which gives no regard to those sustaining the ecosystem but gives all the regard to those who're in no way relevant to the ecosystem.

One things is, the world may continue this way for a moment but reality would soon catch up with it.
The year 2020 was a big node in the timeline of oncoming events, hinting what it's all gonna look like.
2020 is the forerunner of what is to come. Reality taunted stupidity of this generation, the whole world was shaken, economies shut down, everyone was vulnerable. Reality relegated all your unimportant clowns, entertainers, fake gods of men and politicians y'all worship back to the trash, which is where they belong to.

Either by the 'the great rebellion', 'the great purge' or 'worldwide ecological crumble', something that is certain is that the present generation would pay severely for it's folly.
One day monkey would go to the market but will never return back.
oga rest
Ronaldo is not the cause of your problem
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by RealEzee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
King Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Gamesmart: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2021
How many goals of Ronaldo were penalties? How many of Bican's were penalties?

When that question is answered, then we will know how far more Penaldo has to go to be the real top scorer in football history.

At the moment I will stick with Bican and Pele for being real goalscorers.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Gamesmart: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Tolexander:
The universal GOAT has done it again.

Scoring 15 league goals for 15 consecutive league seasons isn’t a child’s play. Only The Ronaldo can do this and he has just done it

Only Penaldo can score so much penalties.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Tolexander: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Gamesmart:

Only Penaldo can score so much penalties.
your signature has answered you
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by TemmyT002(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

Why is this fellow rántíng against sports in a sports section??
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by bewla(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

All this grammar for just Ronaldo this guy must be great O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.