Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,528 members, 7,926,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Local Investment Is A SCAM 1k To Get 10k In 10 Days Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Local Investment Is A SCAM 1k To Get 10k In 10 Days Time (241 Views)

5 Million Emails Sent In 10 Days: Inside The World Of Nabbed 80 Yahoo Boys / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Investment Is A SCAM 1k To Get 10k In 10 Days Time by yunglegend99(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2021
So my bro told about this online investment, that if u put 1k you will get 10k in ten days time, said i was not interested but he assured me that his friend had assured that it is legit, he even know of someone who has collected, said he would pay for me so i have nothing to lose.
Me being his referral said he would get 12k, 10k + 2k for each referral. So i agreed, my bro forwarded the admin number to me, so i chat him up. To register he said he would need your full name, short pic or passport, location, then payment. I did everything so after 10 days now this guy removed me from the group and refused to reply my chats. Below are our conversation

Re: Local Investment Is A SCAM 1k To Get 10k In 10 Days Time by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
cheesy people sha,how them go promise you 120% roi in 10days and you no go know say na scam grin. Even the name the scheme sounds bogus and na red flag on it's own. Next time you would be wiser when everything sounds too good.

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Village: Ubani Defeated At Panel Of Inquiry As Family Commends Lagos Govt / Gunmen Kidnap NLC Chairman In Taraba / Herdsmen Invade Sunday Igboho's Mother's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.