Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Do You Feel After Losing Your Virginity To That Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel After Losing Your Virginity To That Person? (299 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Losing Your Virginity To That Person? by doksblog(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Just days ago, my childhood bae called me after so many months.

Although the call was meant to be about my welfare but it later turned out to be something else.

In life however, I believe there must be always a first time to some certain things especially when it comes to losing your virginity to someone, and the experience MUST always be there despite your age.

I’m communicating?

Meanwhile, trying to respond to her sensitive question, it dawn on me that what I’m about telling her was what actually happened to me about 10 year ago with ease.

As for me then, it was pain all over. I found it difficult to walk for some days but it wasn’t a rape.

The story was a bit “for gods” but wasn’t happy with the young lady until my body was normalised.

Although, it was not an ugly incident such as rape but to some people, the story is always strange.

Some are being raped, molested, beaten-up or forced which makes the experience unforgettable in life.

However, I summoned courage to explain it to her as if it was just yesterday but how do you feel after losing your virginity to that person? Remember, there must always be a first time.

Share with friends in order to see their reactions…….

https://doksblog.com/how-do-you-feel-after-losing-your-virginity-to-that-person/

(1) (Reply)

... / . / Imma Try n Repent! Damn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.