Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here (3351 Views)

Suicide Is The Only Option. / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2021
I know the feeling , a two time suicide attempt survivor myself wink

When I was younger I felt overwhelmed with experiences I couldn't explain , everyone telling me I was this and that for seeing things and hearing things no one else could

Life lost meaning at some point I tried end it twice .. this is why I passionately like to work with people who feel overwhelmed

I know that feeling of feeling like it's all too much, you want to tell someone but their unaware and confident tone makes you hold off.. you don't want to seem weak, you are hurting so bad inside. But you don't want then to say "is that why you are sad abeg grow up" words like this or fear of being judged make you withdraw further.

They don't understand what you are feeling , they will think it sounds stupid but I understand you ..
Sometimes we can't fight these demons on our own , we need help.

I am here for you

Just send me a DM let us talk .. let us figure this out together..

I have help countless people get through the deepest of depression and I will help you to..

I am just one DM away.. let's discuss whatever it is from a life and spiritual angel

Be strong and talk to me before you give up or if you know someone battling depression don't leave then alone , send them here let me help them

smiley

Cheers

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by atilla(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bros. Well done. shouldn't this be in health section rather than crime?
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by STRI1: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls mail me, I have a Mental health foundation
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by PapaBaby: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
The name of the guy who wants to talk people out of suicide is - - - @GoFuckYourself.
This thread is a joke right?

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
PapaBaby:
The name of the guy who wants to talk people out of suicide is - - - @GoFuckYourself.

The fact a moniker is named the shrink of psychologist doesn't make them good at what they do.

I am very good at what I do? Ask numerous nairalanders whom I am helping or have helped you would be shocked

smiley
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
PapaBaby:

Hey don't judge a book by its cover bro

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by delpee(f): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Perhaps using a different moniker will encourage more people. This makes your genuine intention appear like a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
delpee:
Perhaps using a different moniker will encourage more people. This makes your genuine intention appear like a joke.

smiley

Trust me this moniker serves it's purpose

smiley

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by kommy27(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Do not judge the man by his moniker, he is quite good at what he does.
PapaBaby:

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by prince2pac(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
PapaBaby:
it's not moniker, it's the person behind the moniker, OP good job you are doing here, I used to help people out like this, until life struck me hard last year, I'm still yet to get back up, even attempted the suicide I helped people overcome...

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Mnopq: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please bros help me out of jobless hunger. Have been struggling but things is yet to balance and already married. My contact, abumujaheed17@gmail.com, 09039233182. My phone is small I can,t dm. Please help am also a graduates

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Aditkd(f): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
delpee:

As he rightly said, don't judge a book by its covers. I won't say much, the guy is a life saver. Forget moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by PapaBaby: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The fact a moniker is named the shrink of psychologist doesn't make them good at what they do.

I am very good at what I do? Ask numerous nairalanders whom I am helping or have helped you would be shocked

smiley
smiley
Kudos to you. The name is however not appropriate for someone hoping to help people. It's like choosing the moniker Gigolo and then stating you're a marriage Councillor.
But I respect what you do. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
PapaBaby:

Kudos to you. The name is however not appropriate for someone hoping to help people. It's like choosing the moniker Gigolo and then stating you're a marriage Councillor.

Your kind sees what it wants to my friend

When racists see a black person they see incompetence

When a right mind sees a black person they see someone different

grin

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by oluwatoyosi8755: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls mail me, I have a Mental health foundation
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by ndbest650: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please I have been going through difficult health challenge from my childhood up to this present age. The sickness affects the entire nervous systems and there was a time I wrote about it here. So let me copy it and paste here for you to assist me because it is suicidal. Here is the thread:Admin. Please post this to the front page, so as to get enough viewers. I would try to Bea's brief as possible and please ignore my grammar, as I'm not in the right state of mind typing this.

From my childhood up to my present age, I have been faced with a rare disease, which appears to be progressive and degenerative with time. with the symptoms been mild from my childhood, but as I grew up they became chronic. The symptoms appear to affect the entire nervous systems (i.e, the central, the peripheral, the autonomic, and the sensory nervous systems).

The symptoms, not limited to the following are:
1. Diarrhea alternating with constipation
2. Burning sensations with electric shock and flashes kind of feelings.
3. Chest pain, shortness of breath and palpitations.
4. Severe body pain and difficulty walking.
5. Cognitive impairment and brain fog.
6. Blurry vision.
7. Intolerant to cold and heat.
8. Nausea and metallic tastes.

For the past 7 years in which the symptoms became chronic, I have visited many hospitals in which I was told to carry out a number of diagnosis. Some of the diagnosis include:
1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

with those diagnosis done, nothing specific has been detected as been the root cause of these. So the doctors resulted to treating me symptomatically. The drugs sometimes seem to alleviate the symptoms, but at a point , they become resistant to the drugs.

I have been on a research since, and like a month ago, I came across a disease called FAMILIAL DYSAUTONOMIA. This disease captures my condition. However, the problem seem to be that; the doctors don't a have a clear knowledge of it, the disease is rare and i s not common to our people but a Jewish tribe, and there is no known cure for it presently.

with this, I am mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically depressed. So family, I need your medical advice, suggestions, and most importantly your prayers to enable over come this challenge. IT IS SUICIDAL HELP ME PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
ndbest650:
Please I have been going through difficult health challenge from my childhood up to this present age. The sickness affects the entire nervous systems and there was a time I wrote about it here. So let me copy it and paste here for you to assist me because it is suicidal. Here is the thread:Admin. Please post this to the front page, so as to get enough viewers. I would try to Bea's brief as possible and please ignore my grammar, as I'm not in the right state of mind typing this.

From my childhood up to my present age, I have been faced with a rare disease, which appears to be progressive and degenerative with time. with the symptoms been mild from my childhood, but as I grew up they became chronic. The symptoms appear to affect the entire nervous systems (i.e, the central, the peripheral, the autonomic, and the sensory nervous systems).

6. Blurry vision.

For the past 7 years in which the symptoms became chronic, I have visited many hospitals in which I was told to carry out a number of diagnosis. Some of the diagnosis include:
1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

with those diagnosis done, nothing specific has been detected as been the root cause of these. So the doctors resulted to treating me symptomatically. The drugs sometimes seem to alleviate the symptoms, but at a point , they become resistant to the drugs.

I have been on a research since, and like a month ago, I came across a disease called FAMILIAL DYSAUTONOMIA. This disease captures my condition. However, the problem seem to be that; the doctors don't a have a clear knowledge of it, the disease is rare and i s not common to our people but a Jewish tribe, and there is no known cure for it presently.

with this, I am mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically depressed. So family, I need your medical advice, suggestions, and most importantly your prayers to enable over come this challenge. IT IS SUICIDAL HELP ME PLEASE.

Every experience positive or negative is like an exam. No two exams are the same the examiner (God) sets each person's exam question based on each individuals score card.. i.e if you fail physics and math your next (reincarnation) will feature physics and math questions. That's the first step see challenges and difficulties as an exam meant to help you mature and answer correctly questions you failed in a previous attempt. This is why no two life experiences are the same and why I never judge anyone.

To commit suicide is like tearing up your exam script during an exam due to its difficulty this is an offense to both the examiner (God) your fellow students writing an exam in the same hall who would be traumatized by watching you commit suicide hence it would affect their own performance (family and friends) and lastly to you the student. Because you would end up being moved to a hall where students who tear up their scripts go to to experience harder exams you would be forced to retake (After life)

No two sessions are the same with each and every person I meet even if they be identical twins from the same family with the same experience I treat each and every individual differently.

I will work with you to help your mental health , and help you see your current exam from a better perspective ..there by giving your spirit the will to live again ...this is what I do.

Send me a DM and I will share my number with you

I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
ndbest650:

6. Blurry vision.

1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

Sorry to hear about your afflictions.
If you are a believer in Christ Jesus then I'll say in addition to what the OP prescribed for you to do , you should also Pray, pray ,pray! God can work a miracle in your life and increase your desire to live for Him. He is a healer. You just have to ask around and find the right prayer group to be a part of and get your healing once and for all. You are healed in Jesus name. Amen. Fast and pray . Don't be lazy about it pls. That debilitating sickness in your spirit and body needs to be removed once and for all. God is calling you to come to him so that he can give you rest. Best wishes..

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by RedChiefPriest: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2021
I'm so depressed to the extent I get jealous of dead people that's to show how bad I hate being alive.
Sometimes I just want to talk but nobody seem to understand or get it so I decided to keep it all inside.
Now life is treating me bad like since 2019,no money,no cloth (like literally i have just a joggers and 2 tops in the whole world) grin and hunger be my padi
I'm 24 years but life is dealing with me brutally
Like I don't even know how to explain the pain and feeling of emptiness.
I don't even feel like talking anymore instead I just laugh and hope one day it will end
Maybe a miracle will happen or I will sleep and won't wake up
Everything should just end somehow.

Please don't start blaming me or starting judging me in any form
Thanks.
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Oizee(f): 4:37am On Jan 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:
I know the feeling , a two time suicide attempt survivor myself wink

When I was younger I felt overwhelmed with experiences I couldn't explain , everyone telling me I was this and that for seeing things and hearing things no one else could

Life lost meaning at some point I tried end it twice .. this is why I passionately like to work with people who feel overwhelmed

I know that feeling of feeling like it's all too much, you want to tell someone but their unaware and confident tone makes you hold off.. you don't want to seem weak, you are hurting so bad inside. But you don't want then to say "is that why you are sad abeg grow up" words like this or fear of being judged make you withdraw further.

They don't understand what you are feeling , they will think it sounds stupid but I understand you ..
Sometimes we can't fight these demons on our own , we need help.

I am here for you

Just send me a DM let us talk .. let us figure this out together..

I have help countless people get through the deepest of depression and I will help you to..

I am just one DM away.. let's discuss whatever it is from a life and spiritual angel

Be strong and talk to me before you give up or if you know someone battling depression don't leave then alone , send them here let me help them

smiley

Cheers

please there's a guy on family section that needs your help right now, please help him
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Oizee:
please there's a guy on family section that needs your help right now, please help him

Can you mention his monicker here or connect us asap?
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Oizee(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Can you mention his monicker here or connect us asap?
his moniker is blacklondon
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Bensonezege: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Happy new year Op
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
PapaBaby:
As in eh... What an irony
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Bensonezege:
Happy new year Op,nice job u r doing here,I am also a depressed fellow and i have thought of suicide countlessly but the thought of my loved ones and where i will end up when i die holds me back
It all started last year,i caught a cold or upper respiratory infection though i recovered but i lost my sense of smell and taste,it came back a month later but in a different form
Things didn't smell natural and foods/drinks tasted awful,perfumes,soap,water,toothpaste everything smells like poo or rotten egg,it gets worse when i am sleeping,you can't imagine how depressing it is,it was as if i was living in a different world i can't wish dis condition to worst enemy
I have tried every means known to me to recover from this condition but to no avail
I went to see an ENT doctor and they said its called PAROSMIA OR PHANTOSMIA(a medical condition where your nose starts perceiving odor that are distorted or not real) because of the damage to the olfactory nerve by the disease
I am Loosing my mind on a daily

I can't imagine what's that like to be honest , I am not going to insult you by telling you I know how you feel because that's just false .

But I know what it's like to want to give up

Send me a DM let me share my number with you so we can get through this together. You don't have to be alone I am here for you

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

As in eh... What an irony

The amazing thing is life in itself can be considered an irony , is it not so?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The amazing thing is life in itself can be considered an irony , is it not so?

Cheers
I hope you're not fake though. Well I don't expect you to say that you are.
Re: Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here by HelpYourself(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Chii59:

I hope you're not fake though. Well I don't expect you to say that you are.

And why would I say I am not fake ? What I original about one repeating an experience to make it better? Nothing I am doing that has not already been done .so...

Trust me I am as fake as the next bloke

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loan Shark Have Started It Again / Cultism: Cult Members Execute Rivals. Dump Bodies In Pit (Pics, Video) / Northerners Jubilant On The Shias Killed (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.