Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (55550 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Owaincouncil: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op, pls post your pix join so I will know how to comment.
I want you know which one resemble u to know how to comment
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes I am
Na wa oh....me self,I'm a Deltan... Sorry foty being too harsh on you,okay

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Iraq and Iran
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
CheedyJ:
Na pikin wey chop belleful go fight ooo, their bellies are filled na y dem get strength to fight ..I case my rest ...
Nonsense talk hungry man na angry man o
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Iraq and Iran two different bloods working in them... DNA is the answer shocked
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by onoja12: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
wrong you must have what is called facial pattern ,ie ears , forehead , eyes , nose, lips , jaw ,at list one or more of the listed and in there case none is matching

Angelfrost:

They are offsprings of parents who probably or should look nothing alike. So, no issues here.

Sole issue would be if neither looks anything like the parents.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by thinkmoney(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Man reveals how he punished his warring kids - Pictures , Vivian Gist Reports.

Shared with caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/_Heady__/status/1348544824304144384

It's the one crying more that is most probably the most wicked oh

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Oyiboman69: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Bros co-existing good but go do DNA first.

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin
In your learned opinion,they fight each other because they are not blood related and for you not to see the striking resemblance is disturbing...to crown it all,the people liking your comment is are not left alone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Oluromantic: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oyiboman69:

In your learned opinion,they fight each other because they are not blood related and for you not to see the striking resemblance is disturbing...to crown it all,the people liking your comment is are not left alone....
Over seriousness can run you mad o

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by GetMeRight: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin

Check again, dem resemble o. Look at those ears

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Cpossibility(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funny
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Mcreloaded(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aki and pawpaw, the father should have gone a step further by making them read together, do their home work together , wash the dishes together and also wash the car together for them to know say kaki no be leather and after then I am sure they will appre6the punishment and learn to co exist together.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Exodora: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

They so much resemble , one is slim and the other is chubby simple .
Don't bring commotion in other's house .
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by humilitypays(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
adanny01:

Ha no o

The crying one is the trouble maker.
hahahaha
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Exodora: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Don't just know what is wrong with this generation .
A coupse was brought home last night in my village and it happened that two brothers were fighting so the other ran and hid behind their father only for the other foolish son of a beast to starb their father with a scissors since he is defending his brother .
We really need to sit and have a proper argument on what our young men are turning into .

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Realhommie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mandela27:
Reminds me of me and my brother when we were kids....we actually grew up loving each other unconditionally,but we were more like Iran and Iraq when we were kids grin
Yea you're damn right.. Same with my sis and i, we never use to agree on anything and i wouldn't wanna use the "Hate" here but there was real strife between us. I didn't like her because she wouldn't let me be a gee, always reporting whatever happened outside and at school coz we were classmates, so i hated her no lies.

She too wouldn't respect me normally, stubborn girl, lol. But today the story is different, with maturity and understanding we have become somewhat inseparable though she's married now.

Reminiscing the many issues and fights we had I'm just here smiling, damn. Funnily almost same thing is playing out with her kids with the younger girl who'll turn 3 this month the aggressor. I know it's all love though.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by delpee(f): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
So funny! grin grin grin They will learn by force.
Children can frustrate even the calmest person.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by zionstaar75: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

ure a fool,making useless joke out of paternity issue.so these ones don't resemble?
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by DavSagacity(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

U be olodo. original mumu. have u seen their dad before u open your buccal cavity shouting DNA...
The man is not complaining about their non resemblance. Haba...
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by xjiggy: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
The one on the right of the picture is the rebel. He's refusing to subject himself to constituted authority
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Lejuda: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Chai being a parent is no joke.

Children with their wahala can make one lose his sanity.

We still thank God for his greatest gift grin
I'm telling u. Tht is how the only 3 i have drives me crazy and my neighbors are always hearing my voice whenever I'm at home just because if my kids. But i do love them with all my heart.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Cantonese: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
AdaNri1:
Very funny. I can tell it’s the one on the right that always starts it. Just look at his reaction

The left one looks like a smooth operator. He must be a well organised trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by noble2faith(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Awwwwwwwww that's cute

So do you need cute twins? angry
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by wildikeman(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Awwwwwwwww they look so adorable

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin

Can't wait to start making cute babies tongue

What is wrong with you.. Ur ovaries... Mtcheww

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by noble2faith(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
DavSagacity:
U be olodo. original mumu. have u seen their dad before u open your buccal cavity shouting DNA...
The man is not complaining about their non resemblance. Haba...

How u tey know sey na from Bukar the guy dey yarn rubbish?

I believe sey na eba the guy dey chop.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IamAsiri: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
onoja12:
wrong you must have what is called facial pattern ,ie ears , forehead , eyes , nose, lips , jaw ,at list one or more of the listed and in there case none is matching

They have matching ears o grin. Like mini Shrek wink
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by NAETTE: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?
The one crying is south, the other one is north, mind strong like zuma
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by fiyinfoluwa29093: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
It's the one crying more that is most probably the most wicked oh
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Laf wan burst my belle o.....bet, who do you laidis? grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by NAETTE: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Dem resemble die. The only difference is that one is crying while the other is planning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / I Dislike My Small Stature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.