Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,884 members, 7,952,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party (42570 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Intrepid01(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i have vowed not to discuss politics with all these lagos omoniles loitering on nairaland, so Rochas who has investments in the north is a regional politician? do you know the east see Rochas as a northerner?. during the apc primary of 2014, Rochas contested for the presidency with buhari,atiku,kwankwanso,etc, he got over 400 delegates votes,apart from imo state,other esastern states didnt go with him..you tyhink those figures are oshodi news or obalende/falomo agbero talk?
think like a man for once cry cry

wink grin grin cheesy....i can see you are trying to do like original too...so cos a man has business in the north that makes him a national politician huh? you really know nothing about politics...if it is by that na Igbo people go dey dominate nigerian politics be that naa...but we all know say igbo politicians na feather weight for naija politics grin cheesy
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Yebosola(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
sweetjohn:
Typical Afonja.. he is in severe pains and bitterness but looking for who to accuse of same thing he is going thru

Iwo to je ina apadi lo ma end up si, asiwere jatijati
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by oyatz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Rochas not been a ranking officer was as a result of INEC not giving him his certificate of return when others were given and sworn in, he had to go to court before he was given, that's not the main issue, my question was should Wike be the governor of Lagos state, will tinubu be able to breath fresh air, drink water and drop his cup in peace? Run Lagos as his father's estate? take orders from him before he sleeps with his wife, sign any contract paper ? Appointing his commissioners?

Tinubu can continue to command both Dick and Harry in Lagos State, because Lagos state has no body except Tinubu, you can't Compare Lagos to states like Anambra, Imo, River's, Edo, even Awka Ibom that have men with ball's, and can challenge any body money for money, thugs for thugs, spiritual for spiritual, oga name any strong man in that lagos, please don't mention Mr. Bode

All politics is local.
Politics of every State/Geopolitical zone differ.

Now back to the topic, a new polititical party (Third Force) by Okorocha, Wike and some other people will only jeopardize the chances of the the PDP/Atiku by splitting the votes of the opposition.

Only a United opposition can defeat the APC.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Rawzy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
In both APC and PDP which politician would come out and claim to be bad,all of them are saints and many Nigerians celebrate them
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ezzywaymadu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oko ready for vacancy
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
oyatz:

All politics is local.
Politics of every State/Geopolitical zone differ.

Now back to the topic, a new polititical party (Third Force) by Okorocha, Wike and some other people will only jeopardize the chances of the the PDP/Atiku by splitting the votes of the opposition.

Only a United opposition can defeat the APC.

I totally agree with you, that will be their greatest undoing, same thing if Tinubu try to leave APC, no man is an island
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by highness25(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

If APC feeds Ameachi, then that's the end of APC, Ameachi that can't win election for his party even as a sitting governor, Wike have been messing him up since 2015
Tell them oo. The minister has failed. Imaging Rivers APC couldn't field candidates in the last elections because of greed and ego. Ameachi will never make it to Aso villa
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 2:43am On Jan 13, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Look at what you are saying, clap for yourselves that you guys can't choose your own governor, because you guys have no thinking faculty.

Rochas failed because of that and he will continue to fail again and again if he tries it again in Imo State, we are not zombies, but I give it to him, he is a good politician and still loved by his people

Loved by who. Keep decieving yourself if you think the people love him. Only those that ate on his table does that and they are few, because he ran a family govt. I voted him twice. I regret doing so.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Baawahala:

Lagos is a zombie state,
Abia is a zombie state
So that's the reason

No, you can only call Lagos a zombie state, if there is no progress, unlike in Abia state. You just hate that Tinubu keeps getting people in as Governors, not that they are not performing.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2021
pinkgoodies:

No, you can only call Lagos a zombie state, if there is no progress, unlike in Abia state. You just hate that Tinubu keeps getting people in as Governors, not that they are not performing.
No,democracy is for the people and by the people.
Not by an individual,for the individual.
You don't know the potential of Lagos being stagnated by Tinubu and his gang of thieves.
It is not only about Tinubu like you make it seem,it is about every state that undermines the will of the people.
But what kills us in this country is supporting our oppressors based on sentiments.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Oracleforce: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2021
sweetjohn:
Why do you yorubas like turning white to black... Everybody knows in this life that yorubas are down to earth tribal bigot. How many times have you seen or heard of an igboman raising placards and accusing any tribe of their problems? we have witnessed that time without number with the yoruba. A thief from the north invaded SW they accused the Igbos. Yoruba jobless youth hijacked peaceful #endsars they accused Igbos. Igbos made up their minds to vote who they want they said Igbos should respect their culture by voting their (Yoruba) candidates. we have seen over the years tribalism displayed by the yorubas including your governor's and obas. And yet they are now calling the Igbos tribal in what way sir. Naturally, Igbos dominant anything they venture into. If during Aguironsi time, the Igbos dominant it's bc they are industrious. Abi are the Igbos not still dominating today. look around you, the Igbos have completely dominated everything except politics. They dominated on a level ground. The yorubas, hausa, and the Igbos are on that level ground. And if the Igbos are dominating, stop hating and work on yourselves

Chest-beater as usual...always vociferous on nothing...we know how you make your money....kidnapping, baby factory, internet fraudster, ritual and blood money etc....
How come any of your bloda haven't made part of the richest man or woman in the world if your people are dominating. ....
Some tribes dominating the world, but you hardly hear boastful voices like your people...some of your bloda are still selling Okirika, and hawking gala and soft drink and ashewo globally.....what a disgrace..!.
Ashewo is part of the norms and culture of your people. Hardly will you get to any Ashewo joint globally without meeting at least one Igbo in the ashewo business
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by sweetjohn(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

Chest-beater as usual...always vociferous on nothing...we know how you make your money....kidnapping, baby factory, internet fraudster, ritual and blood money etc....
How come any of your bloda haven't made part of the richest man or woman in the world if your people are dominating. ....
Some tribes dominating the world, but you hardly hear boastful voices like your people...some of your bloda are still selling Okirika, and hawking gala and soft drink and ashewo globally.....what disgrace..!.
Ashewo is part of the norms and culture of your people. Hardly will you get to any Ashewo joint globally without meeting at least one Igbo in the ashewo business
Why are you yorubas always accusing other people of crimes that is more prominent with you guys? is it that you guys are stupid or what. Igbos ritualist, kidnapping blablabla but everyday in the news is an Afonja man and woman caught doing rituals and kidnapping and doing all sorts of fraudulent activities including Yahoo Yahoo. Keep covering Una sins and be blaming the blameless while Una sins keep consuming you guys to hell. Foolish tribe that has no truth in their mouth. Tribe that will see white and call it black.

Look at a tribe that is calling accusing others of infidelity and prostitution!!! my God. yet on every 10 Yoruba girl, you have like 8 baby mama, no husband. At the age of 12 most of their girls have started prostitution. at the age of 12 their fathers, uncles, brothers and relations have started fucking them. This is not exaggeration but fact. Facts we saw in the news everyday.

Hawking is never a crime. People hawk all over the world. Talking of odd jobs, the yorubas does it more than the Igbos but that is not even a crime. so you bringing it here as just expose how jobless your youths are and how they crave for quick success that's why they are more in fraudulent activities.

Talking about chest beating. you people are the highest chest beaters. You don't even know the meaning of chest beating with that your head that look like apiaro mango. We have be say we have, we dominate be say we dominate, we are industrious be say we are industrious, we are wealthy be say we are wealthy and the wealth spread across Every Igboman. So we don't chest beat. Like Jesus will always say, I am who I am. But you people have nothing and when you say you have you are chest beating
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Oracleforce: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
sweetjohn:
Why are you yorubas always accusing other people of crimes that is more prominent with you guys? is it that you guys are stupid or what. Igbos ritualist, kidnapping blablabla but everyday in the news is an Afonja man and woman caught doing rituals and kidnapping and doing all sorts of fraudulent activities including Yahoo Yahoo. Keep covering Una sins and be blaming the blameless while Una sins keep consuming you guys to hell. Foolish tribe that has no truth in their mouth. Tribe that will see white and call it black.

Look at a tribe that is calling accusing others of infidelity and prostitution!!! my God. yet on every 10 Yoruba girl, you have like 8 baby mama, no husband. At the age of 12 most of their girls have started prostitution. at the age of 12 their fathers, uncles, brothers and relations have started fucking them. This is not exaggeration but fact. Facts we saw in the news everyday.

Hawking is never a crime. People hawk all over the world. Talking of odd jobs, the yorubas does it more than the Igbos but that is not even a crime. so you bringing it here as just expose how jobless your youths are and how they crave for quick success that's why they are more in fraudulent activities.

Talking about chest beating. you people are the highest chest beaters. You don't even know the meaning of chest beating with that your head that look like apiaro mango. We have be say we have, we dominate be say we dominate, we are industrious be say we are industrious, we are wealthy be say we are wealthy and the wealth spread across Every Igboman. So we don't chest beat. Like Jesus will always say, I am who I am. But you people have nothing and when you say you have you are chest beating

I can see that you are in pain (Voice of Ayo Fayose ) because of my truth comments....like the saying goes,"Truth Is bitter" I have decided to give you a bitter pill about your ungraceful ethnic group you are boastful of....

Your place and people are the last bus stop of most of this heinous crime in the world. As a matter of fact, Chinese people have named your tribe an ignoble and shameful name ("Developer"wink.

The curse that God placed upon Cain is reflecting in your people's lives...." A fugitive and Vagabond"
Littering every country of the world with no commensurable value in the system other than perpetrating the heinous crime of fraud and theft...

Some of your bloda went to Dubai last year to go and rob people on the street... thereby robbing the good image of the country into the mould.... What a shame!

Your sisters are globally recognised as sex workers... Hardly can you visit any ashewo joint in any part of the world without meeting at least one cursed lady from your tribe....with N500 , i will Bleep your sister working in Ashewo Joint to stupor...

Your bloda are the greatest cheater and deceiver in any business venture.....their crookedness and dubious attitude stink.....they go to China order for fake products or material to deceive gullible buyers in the market.....they sell fake power-bank, fake battery, fake phones, fake electric wire, fake bride price and fake people, fake culture, fake instinct, fake richest.....

If you eventually get Biafra I will be the last person to step my foot on that cursed land s
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you sure of what you just said about Wike not having experience?

Who brought Ameachi to power? Please you have to do more research on Wike

I said Ambode had no experience in politics . . .
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by sweetjohn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

I can see that you are in pain (Voice of Ayo Fayose ) because of my truth comments....like the saying goes,"Truth Is bitter" I have decided to give you a bitter pill about your ungraceful ethnic group you are boastful of....

Your place and people are the last bus stop of most of this heinous crime in the world. As a matter of fact, Chinese people have named your tribe an ignoble and shameful name ("Developer"wink.

The curse that God placed upon Cain is reflecting in your people's lives...." A fugitive and Vagabond"
Littering every country of the world with no commensurable value in the system other than perpetrating the heinous crime of fraud and theft...

Some of your bloda went to Dubai last year to go and rob people on the street... thereby robbing the good image of the country into the mould.... What a shame!

Your sisters are globally recognised as sex workers... Hardly can you visit any ashewo joint in any part of the world without meeting at least one cursed lady from your tribe....with N500 , i will Bleep your sister working in Ashewo Joint to stupor...

Your bloda are the greatest cheater and deceiver in any business venture.....their crookedness and dubious attitude stink.....they go to China order for fake products or material to deceive gullible buyers in the market.....they sell fake power-bank, fake battery, fake phones, fake electric wire, fake bride price and fake people, fake culture, fake instinct, fake richest.....

If you eventually get Biafra I will be the last person to step my foot on that cursed land s
Your people are saint!! I get you. Self proclaim saint bit demons in human form. Your people are the most despicable humans on Earth. the highest ritualist and fraudsters. it's not just baseless accusations but facts. Go and glue yourself on radio and clear your doubt with that.

Every tribe in Nigeria commits fraud abroad but right now yorubas are topping the list for dubious acts abroad. kiss the truth
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Oracleforce: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
sweetjohn:
Your people are saint!! I get you. Self proclaim saint bit demons in human form. Your people are the most despicable humans on Earth. the highest ritualist and fraudsters. it's not just baseless accusations but facts. Go and glue yourself on radio and clear your doubt with that.

Every tribe in Nigeria commits fraud abroad but right now yorubas are topping the list for dubious acts abroad. kiss the truth

I can't be wasting my precious time in wrestling with descendants of ipob pigs and piglets because your personal ulterior motive is to stains us with fictitious, baseless, and unfounded allegations. I refuse to stool so low in competing with the people that are known for all kinds of heinous profession and occupation globally...

Yorubas are peace-loving people...and accomodating...we accommodate all and sundry including people from foreign nationals....oyinbo prefer to stay in any of the southwest states than to venture their lives among your people....because your people are cannibals and blood-thirsty people.

Lagos state accommodates all people to do business and to live in...

Hear this; Yoruba person is coming back as the president of this country in 2023 whosoever is angry among you should sip a bottle of snipper syrup for hormonal regulation...
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Baawahala:

No,democracy is for the people and by the people.
Not by an individual,for the individual.
You don't know the potential of Lagos being stagnated by Tinubu and his gang of thieves.
It is not only about Tinubu like you make it seem,it is about every state that undermines the will of the people.
But what kills us in this country is supporting our oppressors based on sentiments.

So are you saying people that voted for all the governors are thieves?
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Loved by who. Keep decieving yourself if you think the people love him. Only those that ate on his table does that and they are few, because he ran a family govt. I voted him twice. I regret doing so.

Am from Imo State, I don't know about you, the elections that brought Rochas to power has been largely on people's choice, the only mistake he made was anointing his son in-law, if not, APC would have win that election with no sweat, presenting an Owerri man under APC would have destroy PDP and Emeka. So my point is that Rochas still have a lot of supporters in Imo State, but greed worked against him in 2019 election
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by sweetjohn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

I can't be wasting my precious time in wrestling with descendants of ipob pigs and piglets because your personal ulterior motive is to stains us with fictitious, baseless, and unfounded allegations. I refuse to stool so low in competing with the people that are known for all kinds of heinous profession and occupation globally...

Yorubas are peace-loving people...and accomodating...we accommodate all and sundry including people from foreign nationals....oyinbo prefer to stay in any of the southwest states than to venture their lives among your people....because your people are cannibals and blood-thirsty people.

Lagos state accommodates all people to do business and to live in...

Hear this; Yoruba person is coming back as the president of this country in 2023 whosoever is angry among you should sip a bottle of snipper syrup for hormonal regulation...

Be dead already you stupid lier... check the headlines in nairaland alone and see the tribe that commit heinous crime more. Yoruba peace loving! you are high on a mango tree!! Yoruba are just dubious... they claim they are accommodating but are raising placards and false accusations against other tribes... we see the hospitality.

You know you are a fool right! if you don't know, know it today that you are the president of fools. Which states and country do not allow businesses to strive? All reasonable states and country needs investors and businesses to generate more revenue. Businesses in a state is an advantage to the state and not as if the state is offering favour to the investors. So stop that shit of Lagos allowing businesses, it only shows how stupid you are.

Who cares if yorubaman wins an election or not not as if it will make you have sense or make you very rich rather it will do the opposite to you
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Am from Imo State, I don't know about you, the elections that brought Rochas to power has been largely on people's choice, the only mistake he made was anointing his son in-law, if not, APC would have win that election with no sweat, presenting an Owerri man under APC would have destroy PDP and Emeka. So my point is that Rochas still have a lot of supporters in Imo State, but greed worked against him in 2019 election

Am also in that imo state. Owerri to be precise. He has lost a number of that followership.. also, unlike ihedioha that talks to much, uzodinma is peppering him silently within the party.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2021
pinkgoodies:

So are you saying people that voted for all the governors are thieves?

Voted or rigged with the state's instruments.?
Do you think that if there were no vote buying,thuggery,hijacking of election materials,and other forms electoral malpractice that Tinubu will be controlling Lagos.
Ambode was removed by Tinubu not because he wasn't performing but because he wasn't sharing the money with the very few who are manipulators of the people through the various instruments I mentioned above.
Now tell me,who is Sanwolu to Ambode who has already shown his mark,if not that one man holds Lagos in his palm.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Baawahala:

Voted or rigged with the state's instruments.?
Do you think that if there were no vote buying,thuggery,hijacking of election materials,and other forms electoral malpractice that Tinubu will be controlling Lagos.
Ambode was removed by Tinubu not because he wasn't performing but because he wasn't sharing the money with the very few who are manipulators of the people through the various instruments I mentioned above.
Now tell me,who is Sanwolu to Ambode who has already shown his mark,if not that one man holds Lagos in his palm.

The best rigger simply won, both parties used their machineries and there can only be a winner, did ikpeazu perform in first term, but he won the second term. And nobody can rig where he is not rooted. He built that followership in a long time, that was why he could he pull people over to sanwolu. The ambode u talk about, who knows him untill he brought him out.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
pinkgoodies:

The best rigger simply won, both parties used their machineries and there can only be a winner, did ikpeazu perform in first term, but he won the second term. And nobody can rig where he is not rooted. He built that followership in a long time, that was why he could he pull people over to sanwolu. The ambode u talk about, who knows him untill he brought him out.
I am not doubting the fact that he has followership.But was it built for the goodwill of the people? Do you think Tinubu can just ask people to vote Mr A,and go home without making use of these structures that he like you said,over the years dubiously cornered with the people's resources?
In a good structured democracies, if you have the goodwill of the people and they listen to you always, they run away from you if you tell them to vote out Mr A in place of Mr B,just because Mr A who is performing didn't share the money to his henchmen as required.
You are only focused on sentiments.
You think I am attacking your Tinubu as a person.I am only against the structures, systemic poverty that so far enabled god fathers scattered all over the country to lay siege on their states irrespective of performance index.
But want to drag me into Tinubu,Ikpeazu,Yoruba and Igbo,North and South,Our thief vs your thief thingy...
Until Nigeria is divided along the line of similarities in culture,orientation and heritage, or restructured in such a way to eliminate the effects of those diversities , this act of yours will continue to be a bane on the unity and progress of this potentially great Nation.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Am also in that imo state. Owerri to be precise. He has lost a number of that followership.. also, unlike ihedioha that talks to much, uzodinma is peppering him silently within the party.

Yes I agree with you on that, but he still have good number of them, because the guy still know where to press their mumu button
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by pinkgoodies(m): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Baawahala:

I am not doubting the fact that he has followership.But was it built for the goodwill of the people? Do you think Tinubu can just ask people to vote Mr A,and go home without making use of these structures that he like you said,over the years dubiously cornered with the people's resources?
In a good structured democracies, if you have the goodwill of the people and they listen to you always, they run away from you if you tell them to vote out Mr A in place of Mr B,just because Mr A who is performing didn't share the money to his henchmen as required.
You are only focused on sentiments.
You think I am attacking your Tinubu as a person.I am only against the structures, systemic poverty that so far enabled god fathers scattered all over the country to lay siege on their states irrespective of performance index.
But want to drag me into Tinubu,Ikpeazu,Yoruba and Igbo,North and South,Our thief vs your thief thingy...
Until Nigeria is divided along the line of similarities in culture,orientation and heritage, or restructured in such a way to eliminate the effects of those diversities , this act of yours will continue to be a bane on the unity and progress of this potentially great Nation.

Well, sorry to disappoint you, am not dragging along ethnoreligious lines. Besides am igbo, but how you people single him out like he is the problem of nigeria.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Well, sorry to disappoint you, am not dragging along ethnoreligious lines. Besides am igbo, but how you people single him out like he is the problem of nigeria.
But I am not Igbo!
So what's your point...
I remember I never mentioned Tibubu,except that I gave two examples of States under the siege of very few individuals.
Please don't quote me again, it is very obvious you see things under the prism of ethnicity, region,religion,or party line.
You being Igbo is non of my business.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by iokpebholo: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Please, stop replying that political novice. Tinubu that fought Obasanjo and gave him a bloody nose, he would dismantle Wike and Okorocha in ten minutes
And thief couldn't dismantle a political novice Obaseki in Edo state abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / 'I no longer have confidence in Peter Obi': Kenneth Okonkwo dumps Labour Party / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.