Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,538 members, 7,917,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo (223 Views)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Wole Soyinka At 85: President Buhari Felicitates With Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Insidenaijasblo: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari felicitates with Professor George Obiozor on his election as the new President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Garba Shehu, President Buhari Senior Special Adviser On Media and Publicity made this known in a statement on Monday, 11th January, 2021.

Welcoming the new position of Nigeria’s former Ambassador to the United States, Israel and Cyprus, the President urges the eminent diplomat and scholar to deploy his immense experience within and outside government to forge greater unity of the country.

According to President Buhari, “Given Prof. Obiozor’s rich background, especially, in international affairs and pan-Nigerian commitment, I have little doubt that his election is well-deserved and will serve not only the interest of Ndigbo, but also that of his fatherland.”

“We need all hands to be on deck for this country to move forward in peace and unity,” the President adds.
While wishing the former Director-General, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) a successful tenure, President Buhari enjoins Prof Obiozor to be a “unifying force beyond his immediate constituency.”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/buhari-felicitates-with-george-obiozor-on-his-election-as-president-general-of-ohanaeze-ndigbo/

Re: Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kaduna1stson: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
As a northerner, it pained me when I heard it. Prof obiozor has been in close contact with Nnamdi kanu and this is a way to bring IPOB to take over Igbo. These people will soon become a new country and break Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sirugos(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ok.... many things are happing in this country.. buhari is happy that his man won the election .
Re: Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kaduna1stson: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
I also love him. He knows how to increase the suffering of Nigerians grin
Re: Buhari Felicitates With George Obiozor On Election As President Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't know the usefulness of Ohanaeze.

So what is the point?

If they can report their achievements over time, may be people will believe in them.

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Union, Calabar Residents Hail Security Outfit, Commend Ayade. / Family Of Nigerian Diplomat Killed In 2019 Ethiopia Crash Sue Boeing / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Fully Reopened February 15 - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.