Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos (1224 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by Pmpm: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys what's sup with you since morning ? Have got a new gist for u that I saw recently and caught my attention and as a gossip blogger I need you to also take a look into this small gossip.

So here is the gist, we all know the famous street hit singer popularly known as Small Doctor, he was accused of joining the bleaching gang as his colour change rapidly in new photos he shared on this page.

Some of his fans seems convenient with it and they all call it freshness while some seems he should atleast maintain his normal skin colour.

See photos below and share your opinion about this

See photos and Watch Video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2021/01/has-small-doctor-changes-his-skin.html?m=1

Re: Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
African Michael Jackson.
Re: Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by Meto1234(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
The guy bleach a little beat then add make up to it. na person way sight him weller go understand. modv
Re: Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by Pmpm: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2021
thorpido:
African Michael Jackson.
lol
Re: Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by SavageResponse(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Money has cleaned him up grin
Re: Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos by Pmpm: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
SavageResponse:
Money has cleaned him up grin
I see

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer / Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) / Actress Chacha Eke Celebrates 35th Birthday With Gorgeous Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.