Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba (354 Views)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba by Quim2: 3:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Hi

I attended a prayer retreat at Dunamis HQ at Airport Road Abuja and now I am done.

I came up from Lagos but want to go to Aba. Where can I get a bus going There?

Or were can I find a general Garage with bused bound for the east?
Re: How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba by kingreign(m): 4:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:
Hi

I attended a prayer retreat at Dunamis HQ at Airport Road Abuja and now I am done.

Go to Utako. There's Abia line there and it goes to Aba. If you can't find any Abia line, go ask for Peace Mass transit or any bus going to Port Harcourt.
Re: How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba by Nbotee(m): 4:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:
Hi

Go to Utako, dats d closest park where vehicles and bus companies load out of the city...
Re: How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba by Quim2: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Nbotee:

Go to Utako, dats d closest park where vehicles and bus companies load out of the city...
kingreign:

Go to Utako. There's Abia line there and it goes to Aba. If you can't find any Abia line, go ask for Peace Mass transit or any bus going to Port Harcourt.

Pls how do I get to Utako from Airport Road.

All these aboki that speak English don't know a thing
Re: How Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Aba by Nbotee(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

Pls how do I get to Utako from Airport Road.

All these aboki that speak English don't know a thing

From Airport road U'll get a direct vehicle going to Berger Wuse, jus stop at Jabi before Berger

(1) (Reply)

Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills / Very Important / Eligibity Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.