Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix (31087 Views)

Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House / Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by pickatyouu: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Virtplus:
did they sent u a message regarding the job??because mine I don't understand oo...no text was sent to us oo..after filling those forms in the bank

Sorry I was only being sarcastic.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by lastempero: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Wicked souls.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Godons1: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is better than what's obtainable in IGBO LAND. grin grin grin

Kudos to FG

Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by wink2015(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
iWasNotHere:
Keyamo is a bastard in government

Do not blame Lawyer Minister of state for Labour, Mr Festus Keyamo, the Effurun man.

Blame the forced unity Nigerians had to live with.

We deserve a confederal structure with autonomy given to each region or at best outright independence.

UNITY GOVERNMENT is killing Nigeria.

See Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales all enjoying diverse rights from England.

Nigeria just can not continue this way.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by josite: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
these are what you get when your country has wood headed persons as leaders.how does this kind of persons become a minister in the first place.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Abimboye01: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
When is the actual starting date self?
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Gmajor:

So what will happen to the lawn mowers after the 3 months
What happens to the Cutlass after three months
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Mrquote: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Bros it isn't empowerment, nah government own the tools or you want them to budget imaginary billions to buy tractor?
Is better to create an enable environment for business to thrive than all the empowerment programs that end up yielding nothing. What's stopping them from implementing a system that say employe Nigerian first. And make banks give low interest loan to businesses. See we keep trying to do something without actually solving the main problem.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Simplythebest: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
This country can never be good with the kind wicked and selfish leaders we have. Tell me what will happen to those 774,000 people after 3 months they will go back to there house looking for job again. Why not use this money u are paying this person for 3 months to build one or two industries that can employ even if is 1000 people.
Very hopeless and wicked leaders
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by ChoCho54(f): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
I agree with keyamo.

But this exercise is just a fruit of failed institutions.

This is what FERMA is set up for. Rather than strengthen FERMA, they duplicate their role.

Keyamo too must cash out from the cash app.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Virtplus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
pickatyouu:

Sorry I was only being sarcastic.
ok funny u...lol
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by NLRulesEnforcer: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
dreadsbee:
Hmmm!
BnB beans flour available at different grams and kg

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your ads which abuse and break forum rules. Continue your current approach and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by jacoik(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Flackoo:
Gani fawehin will be turning in his grave seeing what has become of Festus!! A boy from humble beginnings who stood firm against lawlessness in the abacha regime!!! He was the sole reason why most parents push their kids to study law in the south south!! If the Angel in charge of Ken saro wiwa can ever grant him audience then his only request will be "Can I go back and slap kenyamo just once? " I wouldn't blame him thou, he came to Abuja with his loads packed in a polythene back to squat with a friend and now he is living in one of the finest estate in Asokoro. Why wouldn't he trade his people and conscience for a full spoon of porridge.
I never believe festus could descend this low I swear. he was my roll model those years. any Sunday I don't read his column on sun newspaper it will look as if the world is coming to an end for me. that's to show you how I love and respect him then
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by semyman: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
osamz007:
FOOLISH MAN
You *MAD MAN*
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by highness25(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
osamz007:
FOOLISH MAN
No. He's Useless. The man has no sense believe me
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Sucre23(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
From the depths of my heart I so wish our youths can outrightly reject this enslavement. It's no different from hard labor. 20k for a whole month to cut grasses and do other community services, and you call that Empowerment

How much do labourers get paid in your area, and it's even daily

There's a deliberate attempt by this administration to impoverish it's citizens. Some things don't add up!

If possible, everyone recruited should turn down their offer and go look for other menial jobs, or construction, or even farming jobs which are always readily available and more lucrative.

Thank you...
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Mulukson: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Read before you comment .....Are you coming to teach them how to operate the sophisticated equipment Lastly to buy the equipment is money and to teach them again is money. You should consider it's not a long term work
Charmingrascal:
When there are sophisticated equipment to make their works easy the insensitive Government is sharing Cutlass and hoes for people because it is "community service".

Because you want to pay them 20,000 monthly they should undergo hard labour because they are labourers.

Sometimes it is better for Buhari's appointees to shut their mouth than open it and make insensitive comments.

Is Keyamo children among the labourers so that he can know how easy is to clear bushes and irrigation with Cutlass and hoe.

Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by rafcrown(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wrong thinking, wrong results, wrong people in government, wrong approaches, wrong policies, wrong achievements, wrong reasoning, wrong ways of developing the nation.
No brain, no. Sense, no development
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by tolumyti: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
is there any news about the job in ogun state
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Charmingrascal(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mulukson:
Read before you comment .....Are you coming to teach them how to operate the sophisticated equipment Lastly to buy the equipment is money and to teach them again is money. You should consider it's not a long term work

People like you are the reason why they think every Nigerian is not wise.
If they provide machinery will the labourers take it to their houses after the three months engagement?

It will still be for the government and next set of people that will be employed will still use it.

How much is hand mower that the government can't get instead of Cutlass
How much is string trimmer? How much is brush grubber?
What trainings do one require to operate those things

Y'all zombies are just suffer head.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Lamasta(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Calling Nigerians everyday labourers cool
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by mankan2k7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
It is finished
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Chymarok: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
I support Keyamo here. The FG shouldn't be expected to buy tractors or whatever for this job. People should just go to work and collect their N20k before it ends.

You think like Buhari. Dull people everywhere ��
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by Femijohn198: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
we need another country not Nigeria
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by SocialJustice: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chymarok:

You think like Buhari. Dull people everywhere ��
You're the dull one blinded by unbridled hatred for whatever the government does. I am not a Buhari supporter but this policy is right as it is. Do you expect the government to procure lawnmowers at N200k or more for people that will receive N60k in total for 3 months or what exactly is the right thing to be done in your mind?

Share with me, I want to hear what you feel is the right thing to do.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by helicoptarr: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Let the honorable Minister define 'expensive farm tools' in a land in dire need of it.
Re: 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix by calcal: 2:52am On Jan 13, 2021
And some people are still saying naija go good!

Cutlass! to clear bush!

774,000 cutlasses

or someone got the contract to import cutlass!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.