Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child (2369 Views)

Gospel Musician Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) / #bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her Panties / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child by agboifeanyi242(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child

The pain of being a hungry nursing mother can force a woman to do so many disgraceful things.

A video circulating online shows a nursing mother with her baby at her back while being bang from her behind on broadway just for the money I guess.

Per the video circulating, the two adults in the disgraceful act were not aware of being recorded so they were just fully concentrated on the job with the baby dangling on the woman’s back.

Watch the video below;
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/12/nursing-mother-caught-on-camera-being-ch0pped-by-a-man-whilst-carrying-her-child-watch-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship / "I Pinch Myself Each Time To Be Sure This Is Real & That I Can Call You My Wife" / For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.