Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,842 members, 7,972,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) (516 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Man Commits Suicide Blames Government In His Suicidal Note(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) by Albedo27(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
I boarded a tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' last night. When I alighted from the tricycle, I gave the operator two hundred naira note and he gave me a change of hundred naira note.
I didn't care to check the note because it looked new. Later this morning when I needed to use the hundred naira note to buy something, I opened it and I was shocked to see an inscription boldly written thus; ''BIAFRA MUST COME, NIGERIA MUST GO YES OH''

Some people of Igbo extraction are really mean and enthusiastic about the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.

May the will of God be done.

Re: The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Biafra is not by noise or by online campaign or by writing on naira notes

It is by taking an active part in the political process and voting in leaders who will pass the laws that would make peaceful secession possible

But most Biafranists arent ready to do tbe hard work of fighting for independence

Plus Biafra is a means of fighting for more oil money to chop rather than figthing for actual independence

Just like Buhari used sharia to become President. Actual change zero

The Slacker Penguin
Re: The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is rubbish... Biafra can never be actualise by prayers... It's determination, strong will of the people with a selfless leader.... And unfortunately they don't have any of that... On one side they want biafra on the other they are still clamouring for presidency... Biafra is an opium that the selfish ibos leaders are giving the poor ibos to smoke... They get high on the mention of biafra... They extort them on the mention of biafra.... Unfortunately even the leaders know that there can never be a biafra for them. And lastly I'm not a tribalist... I'm only saying this base on my opinion...

1 Like

Re: The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) by div111(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Doradorwa:
This is rubbish... Biafra can never be actualise by prayers... It's determination, strong will of the people with a selfless leader.... And unfortunately they don't have any of that... On one side they want biafra on the other they are still clamouring for presidency... Biafra is an opium that the selfish ibos leaders are giving the poor ibos to smoke... They get high on the mention of biafra... They extort them on the mention of biafra.... Unfortunately even the leaders know that there can never be a biafra for them. And lastly I'm not a tribalist... I'm only saying this base on my opinion...

baby, I never knew you are this wise. cheesy

where do you stay I wanna visit you and show you something cool wink

(1) (Reply)

South East:the Most Peaceful Region / Girl Sells Her Day-old Baby For N10,000 After A Failed Attempt To Kill The Child / Why These 10 Nigerian Politicians Are Desperate To Be President Of Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.