Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,911 members, 7,945,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Seven Kidnapped children from Kano Found in Anambra, Enugu — Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Kidnapped children from Kano Found in Anambra, Enugu — Official (1049 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Seven Kidnapped children from Kano Found in Anambra, Enugu — Official by jude79(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
If am one of those children, I'll refuse to go back to supporter of APC Fulani republic, who leaves where theirs chieftaincy coronation and go to where they kill people in place of cow.
Re: Seven Kidnapped children from Kano Found in Anambra, Enugu — Official by NaMeAboki: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
jude79:
If am one of those children, I'll refuse to go back to supporter of APC Fulani republic, who leaves where theirs chieftaincy coronation and go to where they kill people in place of cow.

There are about 110 of those children still missing and believe me many of them would not have been given such choice (of returning) because majority of them would have been killed and used by now; either as parts for ritualism or butchered and eaten by your CANNIBAL lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN / Malami Condemns Grazing Ban In South But Didn’t Criticise Alcohol Prohibitn-Reno / Details Emerge On How IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Was Re-arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.