Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines (685 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / Nigerians, Gambians, Italians, Albanians Arrested In Italy Drug Bust / Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Philipponzaghi: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
A NIGERIAN national who eluded arrest in Tarlac in December 2020 was killed in a drug bust in Pasig City on Monday afternoon, January 11, 2021.

Emmanuel Christopher Chukwuma, a resident of Angeles City in Pampanga, allegedly resisted arrest and grabbed the firearm of the policeman posing as buyer, according to Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief Debold Sinas. Backup PNP personnel shot the suspect, Sinas added.

Recovered from the suspect were two pieces of transparent plastic bag containing white crystalline substance believed to be methamphetamine hydrochloride or shabu, weighing around two kilograms and valued at P13 million.

Sinas said Chukwuma is member of the so-called West African Syndicate (WADS), which is responsible for the proliferation of shabu and cocaine in the country as well as in luring Filipinos to become drug mules.

Chukwuma and his cohort, Gabriel Onyechefula, were subjected to a drug bust in Concepcion, Tarlac on December 31, 2020. Chukwuma escaped while Onyechefula was killed.

Recovered during the said operation were two kilograms of shabu.

Sinas said another contact of the suspect, Kingsley Iwumune, was arrested on November 5, 2020 in Las PiƱas City.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1882526/Manila/Local-News/Nigerian-national-killed-in-drug-bust

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Sirjamo: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Say no to drug trafficking
Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by tutudesz: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
undecided Men this drug issues is getting out of hand and it's time for leaders in South East to speak up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Iceyjayz: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na them everytime, no wonder some African countries looks down on us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Philipponzaghi: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
By the way why are the Nairaland mods censoring these drug arrest news from gracing frontpage?

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticala OAM4J, Nigerians deserve to know that the fate of drugsmen is death and life imprisonment so that it can deter them from taking the same route of criminality.

We don't censor news of Fulani herdsmen and bandits, then why are you guys censoring drug trafficking news from getting to front page?

The links are verifiable, I am a dedicated drug trafficking reporter and I do a better job than the Nigeria frontline medias so I am an asset to Nairaland.

Please stop censoring my post, let them get to the promise land.

Thank you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Ojiofor: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Philipine government is doing shoot at sight on drug dealers.
Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by thesicilian: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
I knew it would be a Chukwu-something. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by ItsTutsi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
ibo Amaka everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Philipponzaghi: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ojiofor:
Philipine government is doing shoot at sight on drug dealers.

The task of the new Ohaneze president should be how to sensitize the population so as to stop the menace of drug trafficking coz this is really getting out of hand.

There are lot of drug arrest I always see daily but because I don't want it to be everyday thing that is why I don't always create post about it.

Infact Nigerians are now endangered species coz we have been profiled in virtually all countries in Asia as drug traffickers. In india, it is now like a normal thing, almost every 2days they will arrest a Nigerian and yet we still keep on trafficking these drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

The task of the new Ohaneze president should be how to sensitize the population so as to stop the menace of drug trafficking coz this is really getting out of hand.

There are lot of drug arrest I always see daily but because I don't want it to be everyday thing that is why I don't always create post about it.

Infact Nigerians are now endangered species coz we have been profiled in virtually all countries in Asia as drug traffickers. In india, it is now like a normal thing, almost every 2days they will arrest a Nigerian and yet we still keep on trafficking these drugs.

It is quite unfortunate,guys should hustle with absolute care because life have no duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Okoroawusa: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
According to Zebe Darling, "Ka Chineke mezie okwu"
Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by SaintBishop: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hardworking jews on the beat.

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by Kinematics: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
ItsTutsi:
ibo Amaka everywhere!!

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by lagdmark(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
They made drug trafficking their career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by TheChameleon: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by fadekemi7475: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
They made drug trafficking their career.
Re: Nigerian National Killed In Drug Bust In Philippines by lordm(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Development

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Strangling And Slashing His GF Throat / Eastern Security Network (ESN) Invaded Herdsmen Camp In Abia, Chased Them Away / Owner Of Hotel Where Hidden Cameras Were Found Summoned By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.