Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need A Brilliant Writer With Deep Knowledge Of Literature (urgent) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Brilliant Writer With Deep Knowledge Of Literature (urgent) (373 Views)

CHAINED with DIAMONDS (Breaking the Rules of Literature) ALL IN ONE / In Need Of A Brilliant Writer with little graphics knowledge / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Brilliant Writer With Deep Knowledge Of Literature (urgent) by Mcjai: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
I need a "BRILLIANT" writer with deep knowledge of grammar and literature to help me with couple of 10 minutes assessment tests. Everything will be done via video call or skype and only last 10 minutes. I'm paying N5,000 for each session. (Urgent)

Reply with your Whatsapp number to (orderwiser@yahoo.com)
Re: I Need A Brilliant Writer With Deep Knowledge Of Literature (urgent) by Peebee17(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Smile Again. / . / Petals Of Blood By Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Themes In The Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.