Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu (56826 Views)

Ex-speaker Bankole Wedding: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Olatara(f): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
Mr white don go marry Malo grin
The white brocade guy.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
A first class thief.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

You were probably still young when he got roped in a corruption scandal.

Oh............ That must be it. I am not aware
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Mare12345: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Bia...so this man later divorce that girl that he married that time? The one that was studying Medicine and Surgery in Ghana when they married?

Wow!...I didn't get the memo

Me sef I shock! I know the girl...very beautiful sweet lady that gave him a cute son. That guy's mansion in Apo legislative quarters is a presidential palace!
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Still learning
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by KingLion007(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations

this politics me go join
..last last a real niggarr go delve into politics sha
Because this bombing and huzzle nor go fit sustain a real niggarr for ever

i go find one party with great ideology join
i nor go join apc..never...for me to join apc....i go join pdp

Like play play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
i go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract
Smile...Issokay you're indeed a damn niqqa...I love that weed legalization
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by KingLion007(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
jawalis:
The rich keep hooking themselves up. The ones left are urgent 2k team.
You don seem am na...Issorite
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
An addition to his collection.

His political career nosedived and he just disappeared.

I wonder what went wrong.

Is it because he's young?

This may mean new alliance to resucitate his political career

He has been chasing northern girls since his appointment including some of the wives of his acolytes. He sponsors several and idolises their lifestyle. Hopefully he will treat this small girl better than he treated his wife and leave the girlfriends and concubines to face home life.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yoruba have no shame walahi.

They have used their matrimonial vows to vote and the verdict is that their women have no worth.

Tinubu pikin married a lebanese
Kuforiji pikin married an iranian
Ajimobi pikin married fulani
Elegushi married fulani
Bankole married fulani
Ffk - i dont even know about this one
Akeredolu married Igbo
Makinde married Ijaw

Infact Yoruba has abandoned its women. Now they get old waiting for suitors from among their men. By time they realize it wont happen the clock is past or almost pass its borderline.

See Kemi olunloyo
See all their agaracha in nollywood.

Dj cuppy, im warning you now. Make sure you read this. Your yoruba men will go find fulani or go marry abroad. They always get a erection for Igbo women. So i dont want you to become like aunty kemi. I am available, come and see what i have for you. Make the move now sweetie.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by cardoctor(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Where is the bride?
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by orlaglobal234: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
This guy needs prayers. Himself shd know. He became speaker at 35 and wasn't married. He married 2 years after he became speaker and now the marriage is divorced? Nawa o
It's a very big lie
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by DoMeGood09: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2022
know:
Strategic marriage...all aligned toward 2023 political comeback. Dude was the 4th most powerful guy in Naija when he was speaker...sound, young and very eloquent but fizzle out like a vapor after an inglorious exit. He has seen better days and has now realised that being in government is just the easiest route to a dream life in this clime. Just like his name, Dimeji is now plotting his way back into sudden opulence for the second time.
Hi, are you a male or a female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.