Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Avoid Dating Mistakes - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Avoid Dating Mistakes (392 Views)

8(signs Of Relationship Breakdown): Ways To Avoid Relationship Breakdown. / Dating Mistakes In Your 20's / 7 Things To Avoid When Meeting A Girl For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Dating Mistakes by letitrainnow(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Confidence alone isn’t enough.

In dating, you need to set boundaries. If a relationship isn’t a win-win for both people, it’s never worth pursuing.

The first rule is to never sell yourself short. Giving up things that are important to you—the things that make you who you are—just looks unattractive and undignified. So don’t do it.

Another rule of thumb is to never let negative experiences from the past affect your attitude towards dating. The past is behind you. New relationships require a new attitude.

If you believe that you should be shown unconditional love, it will eventually become true.

Re: How To Avoid Dating Mistakes by letitrainnow(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Remind me daily of these sacred promises

We all need encouragement--particularly in a culture that bombards women with pressures to be perfect, thin, poised, super-mom, and super-wife.

These 10 Bible verses about women from Marisa Donnelly may be just what you need today! I know I sure did.

10 Bible Verses about Women
“God is within her, she will not fall.”

— Psalm 46:5

“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”

— Proverbs 31:25

“The Lord is my strength and my shield.”

— Psalm 28:7

“I loved you at your darkest.”

— Romans 5:8

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

— Joshua 1:9

“She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”

— Proverbs 31:26

“Under His wings you will find refuge.”

— Psalm 9:1

“Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.”

— Philippians 4:6-8

“By the grace of God, I am what I am.”

— 1 Corinthians 15:10

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.”

— Proverbs 3:5-6

Dear God, thank you for assuring me that I am beautiful in your eyes and “more than enough” through the dwelling of Christ in me. Remind me daily of these sacred promises. In Jesus’ name, amen

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let Her Go? / I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship / Why Do Relationships Break? Do You Hav Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.