Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Adekunle Gold & Simi Celebrates 2years Wedding Anniversary,shares Photos & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold & Simi Celebrates 2years Wedding Anniversary,shares Photos & Video (327 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Why I Got Married To Adekunle Gold - Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold & Simi Celebrates 2years Wedding Anniversary,shares Photos & Video by Pmpm: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Adekunle Gold Celebrates 2years Wedding Anniversary with Simi, Shares Adorable Wedding Photos.

Beautiful morning to you all, Their is this celebrity gist I want to gist you about this morning and I hope you are ready for that? Oya let's go...lol.

Here is the gist, we all know Popular singer Adekunle Gold and his wife who is also a famous singer Simi, they are celebrating their 2years wedding anniversary today 13th of January 2021.

As we all know the Adekunle Gold and Simi has kept their wedding photos away from us but now as they celebrates their 2years wedding anniversary, they shared their beautiful wedding photos and trust me those pictures are all amazing and beautiful.

However Adekunle Gold who is also known as Kunle Kosoko narrate how he met simi at the beginning of their relationship to the present moment. He pour some encomium on her wife Simi. He wrote :

Simi who shared their wedding photos also returns the favour as she also praise her husband in her caption. She wrote :

Meanwhile, here are some of their wedding photos below that we are all been waiting to see

Watch their wedding Video below :

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2021/01/adekunle-gold-celebrates-2years-wedding.html?m=1

Re: Adekunle Gold & Simi Celebrates 2years Wedding Anniversary,shares Photos & Video by Pmpm: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Addresses Rumours Of Her Having An Affair With Oshimole / Aremu Afolayan Has Really Angry Words For Nigerian Government After Visiting Glo / Reactions As DJ Cuppy Shares Loved Up Photos With Fireboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.