Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,720 members, 7,941,738 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence (86241 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime / 18yr Old Lady Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Beey(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
OyedejiIfedayo:

If his/her conscience says nothing after posting something as horrible as that, that means he/she is also capable of perpetrating such.
It’s terrible!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by tunapawizzy: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
fourboys:
Devil is indeed female
HAHAHA
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Emmanueltrin(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Heartless human

This is not about fear women.

It's about humans.

Wickedness has no gender !
shutup joor! feminist want to change matter , madam your vagina gender are demons disguising
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
begge:
At times it is better you remain single than to marry a demonic wife. I remember a day i had a quarell with wife i remember what she told me that my life is in her hand that i should take time. Na e i true true take my time o.

Ur wife made such threat to u n u took it lightly n still live in the same house with her? Well I awake ur burial rice... That day sef I go drink like 6 bottles of hero...
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by emmarocks: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
What do you want him to do, drive her awa3? That means he go do marriage tire cus almost all are the same... Something must kill a man, maybe him own fit be him wifey
Colonelswitz101:

Ur wife made such threat to u n u took it lightly n still live in the same house with her? Well I awake ur burial rice... That day sef I go drink like 6 bottles of hero...
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by doggedfighter(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Emmanueltrin:

shutup joor! feminist want to change matter , madam your vagina gender are demons disguising

Why are you so angry?

What's feminist?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by CSTRR: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Someone said that after hell fire, the next worse thing is a bad marriage.

It can make or mar your destiny.

It has turned eagles to chickens and elephants to ants.

Before you get married, you need to pray a lot that you are not wrong.

It can even cost you your eternal destiny.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by CSTRR: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
begge:
At times it is better you remain single than to marry a demonic wife. I remember a day i had a quarell with wife i remember what she told me that my life is in her hand that i should take time. Na e i true true take my time o.
You better pray hard.

That is a threat.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Prettychild(f): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

Jesus Christ! This is terrible wickedness. May God punish her in Jesus Name Amen
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by thunderbabs: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why una dey marry sef? Na so so bad news btw most couples. Besides sex and money, rest is chaos.

Marriage sucks in this age, walahi
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Saig: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".
Well, if this husband has not obeyed this simple law, why should I pity him?

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.

All the hype. I thought you were reasonable, but no, you conclude rashly. whatever might have been the case, this is Satanic. Speak with humanity and aid of wisdom.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmarocks:
What do you want him to do, drive her awa3? That means he go do marriage tire cus almost all are the same... Something must kill a man, maybe him own fit be him wifey
Bro, everyone have arguments n querels with their spouses buh the day my wife reminds me that she is capable of killing me, it's either I divorce her that day or the unthinkable will happen. There is no middle ground to threat to life. Sometimes wen my wife frown sef I make sure that I sleep alone with the door locked let alone wen someone reminds me they have my life in their hands. I will not fall prey to any woman oo
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
id4sho:
Only God knows what Satan and Eve discussed after given her apple.

grin
You made me laugh on a thread that one should be sobber.

May you be forgiven
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Trybes(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
IhateInjustice:

They are not Igbos, probably Kenyan but definitely not Nigerians

I also think they are Kenyans. Kenya women could be 'tigers' when angered.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Verysmart101: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.

You are such an ingrate.Useless bastard
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
begge:

She don see you finish nau, why wouldn’t she say that. Out of “love” una go dey show una sef. Women are very different from men. They see us purely as utilities, they DONT love you! Your job is to give them babies, train those babies for them and die! Ask your 60 year old male relatives.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Weda d man forgives her or nt, it still doesnt stop d LAW 4rm taking course, his life is state's responsibity, 78yrs!!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by akapasolu: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
In fact lam

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weak man.

Ogbeni, sharrap Dia.
You go just dey talk nonsense.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmarocks:

Is it a must to marry? What kind of mentality is this?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by emmarocks: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
[permit me to swear for you that you will never get married in your life time and say amen to it, then I will truly know ur thinking mentality is unique quote author=ChidiAlaigbo post=98029484]

Is it a must to marry? What kind of mentality is this? [/quote]
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Evil women's everywhere

i'd rather get a baby mama and live my life peacefully than to put myself in an hell called marriage damn!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by donMIG(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
These things I'm reading n the few I've been tru make me think getting married would even b a bad idea
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Omuuvwie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
shocked shocked
THIS IS PURE WEAKEDNESS, NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY THEY CAN'T LIVE WITH A WOMAN IN THE SAME ROOF, MARRIAGE IS A SCAM
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Omuuvwie(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] marriage is a 21 first century SCAM[b][/b]
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by stanliwise(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Men if you like Don't shine your eyes and marry a God fearing woman.

Men, if you like keep allowing yourselves to be deceived by your male friends and men like angelfrost and stanliwise that abuse from women whether physical or verbal is how women are.

Men, stop looking at women as harmless creatures that won't hurt you or a fly. Women are very capable of harming anyone; physically, verbally, psychologically, emotionally. If you know all these, then as a man be on guard, treat women with the same suspicion you treat your fellow men. Do this and you wouldn't have need to go about shouting "fear women", and you would be prepared to counter any nonsense from any woman, while reducing the window through which women can harm you.

Know this today, there are women that don't nag, there are women that are not abusive, there are women that are docile and gentle.
There are women that are God fearing.

I dont understand, where did I preach violence or deceive men?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by engrchykae(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you are not occultically wise to know that man is heavenly, woman is earthly (base)
Man is sun(thriving day activities),woman is moon(time of wicked activities)
You will underate them to your doom
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Slurity(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Full respect for every married men that nobody ever go settle their fight, full respect. If you are not yet married, my brother, you are yet a man
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Slurity(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weak man.
You have no heart and for sure you can do worst than this. You are disgusting
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Lightorder: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?
why won’t dey? Inferiority complex is a gene every woman is made of. Always struggling to measure up with men ; claiming to be equal with men when the going is good but when a Big Bang lands on the door at 2am, she remembers that you are the head of the house and should answer the door ; while she runs back to save her own head. The deed has been done, the man should leave it to God and accept his fate
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Alpasuno(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is terrible.
What right do u have to do this to your fellow human even if he cheated.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Etudy: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
A devil and not a wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.