Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

How My Younger Sister Became Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Younger Sister Became Born Again (525 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Younger Sister Became Born Again by chyke27(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
Years ago,I joined a fellowship,NCCF,while there,my fervency in the Lord increased and the Lord laid it in my heart to start praying for the salvation of my family,being the first to be saved;I was six years old when I gave my life to Christ. So,I started praying for my parents and siblings to be saved. Months later,I visited my home and four of my siblings were born again. The person that her transformation was striking was my immediate younger sister who I noticed was without the usual adornment of ladies. I asked her what happened and she said that one night,in a dream,she saw a girl walking on a street in trousers,that a voice spoke to her in that dream saying "you wear trousers,this is what I will do to girls that wear trousers,I will cast them away". She said she woke up shivering,knowing it was God speaking to her.  Though she stopped putting on the trousers,it was a few days later that she gave her life to Jesus in a school fellowship. All creation earnestly wait the manifestation of the sons of God.  The Lord's promise is to save you and your house hold. Lift up your eyes to the King and pray.

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Life / Discovery the goodnews of coming Christ Millennium Reign on Earth / Business You Can Start With Just =n=50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.