Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,626 members, 7,948,407 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai (75517 Views)

Funke Akindele Steps Out In A Native Attire For This Event [photos] / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children / Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Twin Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Dimudi: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone! Please I will like to share the horrible experience I have today with nairalanders....
Pls dont join this group on telegram(BINOMI TRADE) they are scams o...they scam my sister with 40k today.
They will tell u to start a mining business with them with atleast 20k to get back 40k in less than an hour...one mrs Gloria faith with be doing follow up with up...this is the account details the sent to my sister JOHNSON SOLOMON A.0124870939 UNION BANK.pls let us spread this news,anybody can be their next victim...thank you

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
dairykidd:

So of all the acronyms na CLIT una see... I just hope ur gatherings are not filled with the likes of pastor Weaver and co because the calamities awaiting such is unimaginable.. CLIT EMPIRE/ house of clit... I no trust una sam sam but continue undecided

Are you God? Why condemn what God has already inspired?
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Rayjnr: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:
Oya give them...This lady's story reminds me of two things:

1. Never give up when God has not given up on you...

2. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy...

Join us at Christ Love International Theatre aka CLIT EMPIRE

Follow us on Twitter: houseofclit
Like our Facebook Page: CLIT EMPIRE

God bless you as you do so...

Clitoris empire
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rayjnr:

Clitoris empire

God will forgive you sad sad sad
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

Are you God? Why condemn what God has already inspired?
Yes but not Jehovah.... Inspired what. Guy i no trust u naim i talk i no condemn. CLIT/ houseofclit? The source of that inspiration needs some thorough checking
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Pickieox(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
dairykidd:

Yes but not Jehovah.... Inspired what. Guy i no trust u naim i talk i no condemn. CLIT/ houseofclit? The source of that inspiration needs some thorough checking

Don't underestimate the way God speaks to His children...
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by teebillz: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
HeadShot:
Adopted twins....

Hmmm

Men wey sabi.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

Okay now u urself how much do u know this God u are calling upandan. Tell me something about it sad
How did he speak to u?
What is CLIT?
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Elzakzaky: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:
CLIT EMPIRE

This una name get k- leg
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by RichAbujaGuy: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Why is this nonsense front page news?

[img]https://media./images/456d1b24ff6b985159a4c881ac1f1efb/tenor.gif[/img]

and who is this person self?

Dubai worshipers na. it never ends building up other countries economies!
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
i love twins
but am just a broke nigga i love twins
but am just a broke nigga
i love twins
but am just a broke nigga
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by wandeykul(f): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dimudi:
Hi everyone! Please I will like to share the horrible experience I have today with nairalanders....
Pls dont join this group on telegram(BINOMI TRADE) they are scams o...they scam my sister with 40k today.
They will tell u to start a mining business with them with atleast 20k to get back 40k in less than an hour...one mrs Gloria faith with be doing follow up with up...this is the account details the sent to my sister JOHNSON SOLOMON A.0124870939 UNION BANK.pls let us spread this news,anybody can be their next victim...thank you
So your sister expected magic to happen and 20k will suddenly multiply to 40k..Seems you are the only one that doesn't know about them
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Thattallgirl(f): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

cheesy grin God told u to use CLIT?? What a wawu grin
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by amdoyin82(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why do i always have the feeling that those twins were adopted.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by kalufelix(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Test-tube-experimento...
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Cousin9999: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dubai and the entire arab world are disgusting.
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by ChengHun(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Funke has always made the kids to back the camera. "Dee Hen Hay" is advised. Na joke I dey o
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by mila1121(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Man no be God
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Oshokalo: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
this one wey she no wan show their face, am just thinking the saying na pikin wey fine mama dey like carry go party
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Dollanaira: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by streetsoldier1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
I sha still never believe say na she born them, make dem do DNA
Re: Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai by Icezikagu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Commonguy:
Omo this year nah for u oo Funke
see gbadument
undecided Commonguy... so this year no be for u too nah only pesin wey don make ham get d year abi? Nigerians and negative pronouncement ehn i wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.