Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice, What Will You Do? (224 Views)

People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice, What Will You Do? by goldenpenny2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you have no option other than getting married to someone who was never your choice what would you do in that case and pregnancy is already involved and both parents are now aware, what will you do?

As the man, your choice was to get married to someone who is
a. educated.
b. working class
c. can advice you,
d. Reason with you when issues arises
e. supports husband prayerfully
f. doesn't know how to speak your dialect, despite the fact that you're both from same village.

Please if you find yourself in this situation, what will you do?
Kindly advice a brother. Thanks. No insult plsss
Re: Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice, What Will You Do? by chatinent: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why would you sleep with sb who isn't your choice?

Were you walking and the wrong choice jammed you!
Face it.
Happy marriage.

(1) (Reply)

2nd Line For Whatsapp & Facebook / Where To Get Cake And Other Valentine Packages Available In Ekiti -ado, Oye / Can I Withdraw My Iceland Paypal Funds To My Prepaid Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.