Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,412 members, 7,908,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? (404 Views)

Since Mrsphyno Doesn't Want Me, Please Ladies Show Me Love / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / What Is The One Thing You Hate About Me And Want Me To Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? by Bigged: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
If you love having sex, and you want a lasting sex maniac relationship with a guy. Please email me negga4al@gmail.com. Then I we can get to talk. Please you must meet these specs

Age 18-24
Complexion : Any, preferably chocolate
You must be presentable, intelligent, fun to be with, adventurous and daring, the rest will follow
Re: I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? by CrazyMan(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
I can see that those things tormenting you are back.
Re: I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? by Bigged: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2011
I wasn't looking for u tongue
Re: I Want You, You Want Me: Don't You? by Jenghizkhan: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
i want a sweet girl of between 18 and 21; fair or dark, sexy,beautiful,slim,graceful,intelligent,who can dance,with melliflous voice as well;infact she should be hot for me, if u match those requirements call 08067412482, and let's be together

(1) (Reply)

Serious Minded Lady Needed For Serious Relationship / Relationship Isues.what Do I Do? / Am In Need Of A Lady For Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.