Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,431 members, 7,920,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! (2278 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2011
Ole, see your eyes. . . grin

[size=52pt]April Fools!
[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2011
epic FAIL.
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by desholah(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2011
MAMA Condom . . .What kind joke be this nau?
I actually came in to see the pics cheesy
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by deniyor: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2011
Still March 31 here , so back to you.
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2011
deniyor:

Still March 31 here , so back to you.
I'm using the nigerian time. . .

I didn't know this is "Ameriland" grin grin

Please we are on Nairaland so Nigeria's time should be in use on here.

So, accept defeat. grin wink
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by toyemz(f): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2011
@ mamagee
that actually happened some time ago in Kenya with a married pastor and one of his married church members
and it certainly wasn't any April fool for them as they were paraded naked round town.
enjoy
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2011
toyemz:

@ mamagee
that actually happened some time ago in Kenya with a married pastor and one of his married church members
and it certainly wasn't any April fool for them as they were paraded unclothed round town.
enjoy

oh pleaseeeeee!

@topic grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2011
toyemz:

@ mamagee
and it certainly wasn't any April fool for them as they were paraded unclothed round town.
enjoy
Lame excuse! grin grin

So, Is that the only married couple in the world?

Are you trying to explain that everytime you read about a married man getting stripped, you know it's that man.

Your excuse doesn't even hold water, just accept it, at least you're an april fool but probably not a real one. wink grin
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by zionking(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2011
Seun, how about a "Slap" button on nairaland
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by tjskii(f): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2011
i knew it was april fool wen i saw the topic,ive been fooled twice already today, so i aint falling for no tricks
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^What prevented you from ignoring it?
Re: Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! by techgeniusworld(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
(((((

(1) (Reply)

Ten Lies Women Tell Men / Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.