Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,887 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer (570 Views)

USSD Codes For Money Transfer Of Different Banks / 5 Reliable Ways To Receive Money Transfer In Nigeria / Money Transfer Agent / Bill Payment Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer by Nino411: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please can anyone tell me how money transfer can be done from abroad to naija easily. Thanks
Re: Money Transfer by Mide3367: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Western Union, money gram etc
Re: Money Transfer by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nino411:
Please can anyone tell me how money transfer can be done from abroad to naija easily. Thanks

If the money is coming from the UK, you can try Chipper cash. Download the app and complete registration.
Re: Money Transfer by samsard(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nino411:
Eversend is one alternative to Western Union and the likes. It converts USD at black market rate.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer by Nino411: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thanks alot i appreciate
Re: Money Transfer by slimanyd: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
samsard:
Eversend is one alternative to Western Union and the likes. It converts USD at black market rate.

Have you used it before?
Re: Money Transfer by samsard(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
slimanyd:

Have you used it before?
Yes, there's a 2.85% fee charged on USD funds added by card though.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer by richmartins(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Been following your comments and ideas, they are quite great. Do you know about adding Moneylion to Eversend and having it verified?
samsard:
Yes, there's a 2.85% fee charged on USD funds added by card though.
Re: Money Transfer by samsard(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmartins:
Been following your comments and ideas, they are quite great. Do you know about adding Moneylion to Eversend and having it verified?
Sorry I'm responding late. I was banned by the antispam bot the day I saw your mention. Eversend verification is with valid government issued ID. I suppose the Moneylion you mentioned is a card? If so, a card is only needed when you want to add money to your Eversend wallet to send, exchange, pay bills, or create a virtual card.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Obetta With Phone Number 07037454640 Is A Scammer / Please What Is Wrong With Barter App? I’m Having 2M Which I’m Unable To Withdraw / United Nations Africa B.I.S $25 Entrepreneurship Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.