Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (63211 Views)

ISWAP Terrorists Execute 3 Nigerians On Live Camera In Adamawa / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yeah scumbag but after you have tested it on your kind......

Ode!!

quote author=Miracle1991 post=98079189] do you care for a bottle of sniper?[/quote]
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Your useless mother and hopeless Father is the stupid one here for giving birth to an illiterate like you. What sense do people from your state and region have..zero creativity..we gave you the federal system you salivate on and same time more creative than your entire tribe inferior animal like you.useless pussy like you.
thunder fire your smelly toto mother and sisters..dirty aba pig
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by malcom1X: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
no man, the shame is on u. A dumb black monkey supporting a neo narcixst white supremacist who hate you, your continent and ur country. You re the dumbest slave of the 21st century. You should be ashamed of urself, most of u black bastards supporting the neo narcixst racist are doing so out of ur religious slavish christian dogma not knowing trump is atheist intentionally using religious policies to hurt his liberated opponents. U will face the wrath of ur gross stupidity and self slavery b4 jan 20. Its an assurance so watch out, i am cursing u personally slavish black bastard.

I will reply to this your curse on January 20th.
Just be prepared.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
malcom1X:

I wanted to respond but I just realized you ain't worth my response.
Enjoy your two minutes of Fame.
how are you doing today bitch?
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by onlygiddi: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kisabaw:

Shut up. Igbos always want to be like yorubas
Yorubas lead you idiots in entertainment, nollywood, sports, technology, yorubas have more billionaires and more educated than you ipobians

Ipobians even listen to yoruba music and no one listen to flatinoe music
The only area flatinoes beats yoruba is in drug trafficking, prostitution and baby factory

Yoruba leader in what , Northern slaves Education tell me any Yoruba man that is in the league of Emeagwali who developed d fattest computer in the world and Chike obi. .. Even Adiche is more worldwide than soyinka boy go and sit down tell me anything ever that has been developed by a Yoruba man than ur stupid brains .. Yoruba kikikkik. Broke asses .billionaire for paper and in Youruba land my uncle has more houses than you whole village people . When it comes to money just shut ur smelling cringy ass mouth up. Ok i forgot u guys are barking ekuke dogs without teeth

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's Look-Alike Spotted In Delta State (photos) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.