Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,690 members, 7,975,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

About My Stolen Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / About My Stolen Phone (290 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About My Stolen Phone by DesiBABA(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
My phone was stolen inside the bus in Benin, uselu to be precise, I have the carton and receipt please does anyone know how I can track the phone, please your suggestion is urgently needed it an infinix phone
Re: About My Stolen Phone by samwash(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
DesiBABA:
My phone was stolen inside the bus in Benin, uselu to be precise, I have the carton and receipt please does anyone know how I can track the phone, please your suggestion is urgently needed it an infinix phone

It can be done
But do you have what it takes ( finance & Time ) to accomplish this mission ?
If I may ask how much is the current worth of your phone ? The truth be told , the money it will cost you to track this phone will get you a better version of the phone.
First go to the nearest police station to give a statement. Then,they will tell you each step to take.
Good luck in your new adventure.

1 Like

Re: About My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2021
The person above has said it all. Tracking a phone is not that easy & you will spend much money. If by chance you are lucky to get a hold on the thief, he's likely to refund all tracking expenses with your phone. You can even inflate the fund if you want but if it's the other way round, it would be more loss on your part o.

I've witnessed both phases

(1) (Reply)

** Block Chain Scam Alert ** / British American Tobacco Accused Of Exploiting War To Sell Cigarette / Young Girl Confronted Her Teacher With A Gun For Telling Her To Cut Her Coloured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.