Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? (497 Views)

Policemen Deployed To Ihiala Election Anambra Seen Wearing Odeshi Juju Charm-pic / Young Men Filmed Testing The Effectiveness Of "Odeshi"charm On Themselves -VIDEO / Guns Cant Kill IPOB Again As They Do Odeshi Charm VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? by sacajawea: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
How the Supernatural and the metaphysical works is something I know very little about. But with the Killings, Assassinations, Armed robberies, kidnappings etc. Ravaging every part of the Country, I think I need to Get one.
But the problem is that I don't even know if it is real. Has it Saved you before? Have you actually used and tested it to be 100% certain that it works?
Link me up, I want it.
Re: Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2021
If it works then the europeans would never have conqued all the kingdoms in nigeria around two hundred years ago because these kingdoms and all the people had the strongest Odeshi then.

1 Like

Re: Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jan 14, 2021

(1)

United Nigeria Airlines Commences Demo Flights (Photos) / With Panties Of Many Colors Young Okupe Poses Both Spiritual And Legal Challenge / Why we need to boycott cowmeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.