Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Prayer: Lord,let Me Die: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer: Lord,let Me Die: (1052 Views)

My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / Is There Anything Wong With My Prayer / My Prayer Is That A Day Will Come When We Can Attend Any Church,be It Rccg Or Whatever Name,and Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer: Lord,let Me Die: by chyke27(m): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2011
I am aghast at our ignorance,I mean many of us christians don't seem to understand that the 21st century believer in Jesus Christ have no business not making it to glory. I mean,with the array of resources which the Lord has made available in this age,there is no reason why the church should slumber,especially,the church in Nigeria. Have you thought of the potential of the internet,the MP3,ipod,ipad 1 and 2,your downloadable bible,the cassette player in your car,the mobile phone,your television,to be used by the Lord to make you "lay hold of the life that is truly life". Can you ponder for a minute,how you have put these to use in building the spirit man,your spirit man and that of your brethren. Have you considered that father Abraham had none of these,yet he walked with the Lord,and was called righteous. Do you know that we as believers can utilize all that the Lord has placed in our hands to become what the Lord has called us to be in His kingdom instead of using them to gratify the flesh. What sort of music do we listen to? The Lord's or the devils? How could we still have time for Nollywood and their ungodliness. Lord help your people! Brethren,we have to understand that the land we are headed is far,very far,therefore the need for us to be well armed and untainted by the flesh,that every load must be cast off before we can climb the mountain of God. The Lord Jesus says we should "strive to enter" and I think unless we strive to become like Him,the kingdom of heaven will remain an illusion and probability to many in the church. Instead of receiving unnecessary emails,subscribe for faith building christian sites. I have no qualms whatsoever recommending livingseed.org,the Lord has commended it to my heart. We are advised to follow paul as paul follow Christ. My prayer is that I die in every sense of the word to the flesh,that I consequently "die the death of the righteous,that my end may be like his". But before death comes life,and life worth living,must be lived for Jesus Christ,The New Creation Man.

(1) (Reply)

Day 2 Of The Holy Ghost Congress: Transcripts Of D'service / Unforgiveness And Its Attendant Consequences / It’s Time COZA Pastor, Biodun Answers These Questions – Church Member J.Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.