Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,044 members, 7,890,436 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? (5953 Views)

What Women Really Want / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by eewule(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2011
The more of these 3 things you have - the better your chances:
Money - Good looks - Nice personality.

Without these, its just a matter of luck, as different women have different priorities with men.
But to appeal to a larger group of women, u gonna need at least 2 of these 3 above.

, good luck in ya hunt wink
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

That one is even better. Believe you me, I have watched indecency movie where they eat poo (REAL TALK)!

My lawd! If they do all that for money in the western world where standards of living are far better, then what would(n't) they do for money here in Naija? I pity broke folks who chase women with 'love', rather than chase the n££dful first.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
Trust, understanding, respect, loving,caring and understanding my emotional needs. I do not so much relie on the financial part of it because i can earn my own but it would be nice again to have him spend on me, without asking
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by harakiri(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Poster

The worst thing a man can ever do to himself is to contemplate trying to understand a woman! ! ! That's a subliminal death sentence on it's own. They don't even understand themselves so how on earth can you understand them? The best you can do for yourself is "upgrade" your "profile" by getting paid! Trust me, it ALWAYS pays off! Like someone said earlier (and i believe that came from a Chris Rock movie called "i think i love my wife"wink : YOU WILL NOT LOSE WOMEN CHASING MONEY BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE MONEY CHASING WOMEN! ! !

A word is enough for those who think outside the box and there are thousands of words on this thread.

End of!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by rufflychux(m): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2011
Why do I have to reply to an existing topic to be allowed to start a new thread?
Please help me. Even after replying to a thread, I still could NOT find the start new
Topic button. I think the button to start a new topic should be available AT ALL TIMES
and NOT just when you reply to a random post.
There should be a button on the right for starting a new topic because people new to
Nairaland would want to post so why make it difficult for noobs to post a new topic?
Again @Nairaland: Put a button to the top right side of your website titled "Start a New Thread"
or "Start a New Topic" and make it available to EVERYONE. You are supposed to be attracting users
NOT frustrating them. Thank you.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2011
you have to go to search-romance- you will see all the topics people started and at the top of it it says start new topic. hope it helps, you can quickly just click on romance ate the top of this thread. See where it says boldly:
Nairaland Forum/ General/Welcome/Romance just click on romance smiley
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2011
Its at the right hand corner of the screen. It says New Topic
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 4:21am On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane did you botox those lips or are you a sister to Angelina Jolie?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2011
lmaoooo are you serious, I was born like that and I am happy with it,
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 4:27am On Apr 04, 2011
LoL just pulling your legs lmao.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 4:28am On Apr 04, 2011
loool whatever
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 4:29am On Apr 04, 2011
jeez I am going to change the picture do not like the attention my lips getting
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 4:32am On Apr 04, 2011
It better be a more sexy pix then
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2011
gIm gonna put a horse will t ;Dht make it sexier
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 4:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Naaaa! Give us ur best photogenic pix look. cool
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kandiikane(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2011
Go away sha grin
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2011
:p
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord Reed!

Why did u dumped Ms. Potato? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 5:21am On Apr 04, 2011
She did the dumping not I.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2011
Hmm. That is not what I heard but okay.

How are you? I see you made it up for air huh?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LordReed(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2011
You don't know how right you are.

What you heard was crap.

Howz Mr.C doing? Started getting morning sickness yet? lol
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You don't know how right you are.

What you heard was crap.

Howz Mr.C doing? Started getting morning sickness yet? lol

I hate you cry cry cry cry He is doing swimmingly well and excited about the upcoming Chimettes. grin

In-laws and family members are planning something major. Koyoke is throwing his son's name at me. Atinuke is the name.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by MsPotato(f): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

She did the dumping not I.

Me? undecided U dumped me first by ignoring me and than u confimed it later when I reask u. U said its best to just be friends.

Anyways, Im staying out of your business so that you will have room to breathe
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Ranoscky(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2011
pro01:

My lawd! If they do all that for money in the western world where standards of living are far better, then what would(n't) they do for money here in Naija? I pity broke folks who chase women with 'love', rather than chase the n££dful first.
Even if I gat ma duffle bags with me, I stil cant love anymore. They'r just as fake as the word FAKE !!!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by hustla(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2011
looks,dress sense or presentably boi so to say,swag,ability to keep em company,stay in charge, and money, at least enuf to look good,
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by mrperfect(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2011
Google this there are a lot articles out there.
Sad to tell you what they tell you they want is not really what they want. They are Very shocking articles out there.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by lexluthor2(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
my brother,that is the million dollar question.trying to answer that question is like trying to find out when Jesus and the angels will come.women are like onions;the more you peel,the more confusing and mind boggling the whole thing gets.so never try to understand a woman;just get creative and spunky, they will love you for it flaws n all.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by LongOne1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
Yep, I'll go with the money too, it always has a role to play i.e. trips, gifts e.t.c. and can be a great facilitator, but mostly depends on the type of girl u pursuing - top of the list for naija girls in particular.
Met a lot of East African girls, and they different - more about how you spin your game, haven't been totally corrupted yet. With white chicks, it's more of game and looks plus you must make good in the bedroom.

Always choose the right victim though, as we all have different personalities and different preferences, the interesting part is the chase, once she starts falling for you, it gets boring.

With that, happy hunting!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Rhemite(m): 5:39am On Apr 06, 2011
Women, they are a spice in ones life and only few can do without them. Back to the Line. The word 'DATE', is what i want to start wit. To date her i believe you have already get pass knowing her and telling her your intentions and all that. She not agreeing could be many factors but please never accept Money as a main Point, its just one of the vocal point. But believe me, when the one assigned for you comes around you would be amaze on how it would work out. Just work on your Personality, do not give up on Love and above all believe in God to lead you rightly. Finally , i would like to welcome you to a Family which i belong to where issues like this are discussed at length by all. We meet sundays to Thursdays on TOP FM 90.9 by 9pm. Mostly on Tuesdays and Wednesday we trash issues like this. The Family is called Top Of The Night Family and the Anchor is known as Stranger. Bless you, 'RHEMITE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly / See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.