Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lagos During Christmas 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos During Christmas 2020 (252 Views)

Are Airlines Still Operating Flights Out Of Lagos During This Crisis / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos During Christmas 2020 by Redcarpet2011: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
This is Lagos. Went to the " schurch " with my mother. ( Mother most be made Happy ). It was St. Dominic's Catholic Church Yaba. We took a Bolt that charged N3,200 from Unilag Estate Magodo Iseri Berger. Bolt Na wa !!!! I haven't been to Yaba on a Sunday for 20 years since I do not go to any church, so iv kept the Sabbath holy by not going to Church, just sleeping on Sundays. Anyway I took pictures of the journey which are on my Instagram account. My pictures were taken while the car was at Ojota , ketu , Obanikoro, illupeju, Maryland, Fadeyi, Jibowu and Yaba. I did not take any pictures of the church ,you know how security personnel are in Nigeria.... they think everyone taking pictures is planning evil especially if it is a male. If a woman is taking pictures of her friend they think it's only her friend in the pictures but if a man is taking pictures of a fellow man they think that man is using " style " to take pictures of the environs.

(1) (Reply)

US: Deportation Of Cameroonians, Other Nationals Cancelled. / Nigeria Destroyed My Expectations, But I Chose To Stay / Question On Notarizing Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.