Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

She Slept With Her Boyfriend's Bestfriend---photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With Her Boyfriend's Bestfriend---photos (721 Views)

My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Slept With Her Boyfriend's Bestfriend---photos by SirkMayor(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2021
This infidelity stories are becoming too much. It's becoming a very difficult task for people in relationships to trust their partner these days.

Is the world turning bad? or people just want to have fun with their partner's emotions?.

His bestfriend for that matter!!! What was the bestfriend even thinking.

You better know these secrets women keep from their man https://theornatelife.com/7-top-secrets-every-woman-keep-from-her-men/
be careful who you trust from now on.

Re: She Slept With Her Boyfriend's Bestfriend---photos by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
She's cute in a local girl kind of way. I will never understand women's attraction. Men like the most visually appealing female. Low self esteemed guys settle for low value women. Women, however, fall for a huge range of males. When you hail your attractive friend that he can catch a regular looking female, that is when she'll pull the wool over one's eyes by sleeping with the most basic-looking of men. Both guys look like bums. I'm wondering what the cheater possessed over his friend. It won't surprise me if curiosity was her only motivation and nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

The First Lucky 10 People Will Receive Money / If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough / Why Is It Easy To Forgive A Man That Cheat But Not A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.