Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,783 members, 7,945,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

The 5 KEY Elements To Achieving Your 2021 Goals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 5 KEY Elements To Achieving Your 2021 Goals (160 Views)

5 Key Elements To Include In Your Business Plan / Five Key Elements Of Estate Planning / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 KEY Elements To Achieving Your 2021 Goals by Nmtransafrica: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2021
This New Year, I am not going to join everyone to start teaching about how to set goals, but rather I will quickly outline some key elements of goal achievements.

The mistake most people make is to set outcome goals and leaving out the process and performance goals.
Here are the 5 keys to hold tight so you can achieve your goals.
1. Clarity
How specific and comprehensive the goal is,simple but specific.

As you set the outcome goals, remember to work out the numbers that will feed your day to day activities.

Example

I will do this much volume this year.
I will talk to 200 new contacts this year.
My team will do this volume this year.
My team will sign up 100 new recruits this year.
Then break it to daily tasks

2. Challenge
How difficult the goal is and the degree which it require us to grow /increase our abilities.

Working out the numbers and breaking it to daily activities will give you a bigger picture of how challenging it’s going to be in achieving that gigantic goal. You will be ready to go for it, you won’t be deceiving yourself.

3. Commitment
How dedicated are we to reach the goal and What value it renders to us (Lifestyle, Income, etc).Think about the income or the lifestyle it will afford you, picture it and help yourself live it for a moment and you will see how beautiful it is to achieve that goal, it will energize you to push harder.
Read More Via the link below
https://www.networkmarketingtransafrica.com/the-5-key-elements-to-achieving-your-2021-goals/

(1) (Reply)

USA Whatsapp Number Available / OPEC Predicts A Rebound In U.S. Shale / 100,000 Naira Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.