Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) (1076 Views)

Anita Okoye Gives Reason Why She Wants To Divorce Rude Boy / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Recall that a group of unidentified people started the Stingy Man Association (SMAN) and many people including popular celebrities are jokingly showing off their SMAN ID Card and some women also created their groups jokingly.
Recall that Rudeboy took to his official instagram account to share a post in which he showed off his official instagram account to share a post in which he showed off his ID Card for the SMAN organization.

Hours after Rudeboy showed off his SMAN ID Card, Rudeboy’s twin brother identified as Mr P (Peter Okoye) took to his official twitter account to share his ID Card for his cheerful giver group.

Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mr P (Peter Okoye) joined a group (Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria) which is different from the group that his twin brother joined few hours ago on instagram.
After Mr P shared a picture of his ID card on instagram, he added a caption to his post by saying
“Givers never lack, I belong here”

#Copied

Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
The pictures below contains Other different groups! shocked
Where do you belong to? cool

1 Like

Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Ottyn01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
When this twins go get sense.grin
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by extol1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Xenry:
Where do you belong to? cool
none
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Righteousness2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
So many Nonessentials events to distract Humanity from what is ahead.
Folks , are you Prepared for Eternity?
Have you Accepted JESUS?
If No, you need Help.

Make way while the sun Shines.
JESUS is Coming!

1 Like

Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Jesse6(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Anytime i see their names i remember their mum
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Ottyn01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
So many Nonessentials events to distract Humanity from what is ahead.
Folks , are you Prepared for Eternity?
Have you Accepted JESUS?
If No, you need Help.

Make way while the sun Shines.
JESUS is Coming!

REST

1 Like

Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Theboy21: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Heroclitus(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
See as teams many like football clubs
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by Xenry: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Heroclitus:
See as teams many like football clubs
lol grin
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by paulolee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
all na cruise my guy, naija Online world too like play
Re: Rude boy, and Mr. P have two different ID cards (SMAN & Anti-SMAN ID )(PICTURES) by adekola72559: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
:See as teams many like football clubslol

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 2 Women Removing Their Clothes After Taking Too Much Alcohol And Drugs / My Witch Step Mother’s Problem / Why Is The Number Beginning With +256 Calling Me Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.