Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

"Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today (8103 Views)

More Pictures From Ojota As Protesters Reconvene Today / What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / The North And Vanity Of Power By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
I feel like giving this OP hot sang in akwa ibom

So mk the man poor abi

2 Likes

Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by MedaRophe(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
It is when you understand the meaning of the phrase itself.
Vanity upon vanity was used by the richest man ever lived on the earth King Solomon.
When next you hear the words, think about that precious possessions in your hands. We shall leave them one day. That is all it means.
WORDWORLD:
Poverty is very, very much a psychological problem. Am always amused when a rich man dies and the poor start shouting "VANITY AND VANITY" lol grin.

Well the poor gat to keep consoling his soul. grin
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by 8BowlofFlour: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Poverty is also vanity
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by MedaRophe(f): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Where is like button make I like this your comment joor!
traihit:

The bible says "All is vanity" which means poverty sef is vanity. Depending on which kind of vanity you decide to spend your life in.

As for the op, even your life at present becomes vanity when the time comes and you're no more. Same as me.
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by favor914: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:
Good. No man needs billions. Death to all billionaires
Mental Poverty.
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
MedaRophe:
It is when you understand the meaning of the phrase itself.
Vanity upon vanity was used by the richest man ever lived on the earth King Solomon.
When next you hear the words, think about that precious possessions in your hands. We shall leave them one day. That is all it means.

I understand the phrase very well and how the poor find solace in that phrase since he ll be dying without any precious possession left behindgrin.
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:
Poverty is very, very much a psychological problem. Am always amused when a rich man dies and the poor start shouting "VANITY AND VANITY" lol grin.

Well the poor gat to keep consoling his soul. grin
Lolz.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by Icyexpressions: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner but I need this kind of vanity baba God.
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by regonline(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Knowledge and Time is the root of wealth. Knowledge can be gotten in Books. Get the books at Affordable prices @Onlinebookstor8. We deliver to doorstep across the country. DM us Today or Contact on WhatApp: 08051616348
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by chubinwa(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2021
the poor uses vanity aphorism as yardstick to measure up there equality.
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by ultramayor: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Rip to a life well lived
Re: "Vanity And Vanity" - More Pictures Of The Billionaire That Died Today by dodoisk(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
the person that posted this came from a poor linage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses Out As Ghana, Malawi, Others Join UN Human Rights Council / #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna / The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.