Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,587 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Soul Tells Me To Find Sean Tizzle - Wyclef Jean Seeks To Link Up With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Soul Tells Me To Find Sean Tizzle - Wyclef Jean Seeks To Link Up With Him (635 Views)

Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr / DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Soul Tells Me To Find Sean Tizzle - Wyclef Jean Seeks To Link Up With Him by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Music legend, Wyclef Jean is currently on a desperate search for Nigerian Afro Pop artist, Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, prominently known as Sean Tizzle.

The Haitian vocalist in a post by means of his Twitter account on January 13, 2020, requested that his followers help him track down Sean Tizzle.

Wyclef Jean shared a video of the Sho Lee singer and requested that his followers help him to locate the whereabout of the singer who he says he needs to find as directed by his inner spirit.

The Diallo hitmaker, in a similar vein, uncovered that his DNA follows back to Nigeria.

“You know my D N A trace back to Nigeria and my soul tells me to find this kid, can...MORE

1 Share

Re: My Soul Tells Me To Find Sean Tizzle - Wyclef Jean Seeks To Link Up With Him by Tookool(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
What for?

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Show Massive Support For Sunday Igboho / Actress Nuella Njubuigbo, In 'shock' After Gifting Herself A Brand New Lexus SUV / Photos And Videos From Toyin Lawani's Traditional Wedding To Her Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.