Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. (773 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. by liquidfaya: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
After twitter and the other social networks banned Trump, Musk is being asked by Trump's son to come up with an alternative app that will allow the US president to speak his truth.

Seems like the battle for free speech has yet just begun.

Re: Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. by doggedfighter(f): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2021
This boy and his father are one grin
Re: Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. by gistray: 3:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Elon musk is 100 times richer than his dad

Show some respect kid
Re: Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Yap he should develop one strong app for trump the man trump don try
Re: Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. by greatness77: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
liquidfaya:
After twitter and the other social networks banned Trump, Musk is being asked by Trump's son to come up with an alternative app that will allow the US president to speak his truth.

Seems like the battle for free speech has yet just begun.

woooooow I will be d first to download it and invite friends to do d same, up Trum

(1) (Reply)

‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? / How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds / What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.