Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (58854 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by od501: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked

It is simple, to be rich, you need to get busy. The last I checked women love rich men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by sindan: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2021
I don't see anything wrong here, the child is still yours as long as is from your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Juoflife1:
Having a very fair baby at birth doesn't proof that a baby is not yours oga. If you're in doubt, do a DNA. And stop saying "might".
Some babies come out very fair, as they grow, their skin colors change gradually. Every enlightened person knows that.

Stop the foolishness already.
Girls code abi?

I get.....
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many marriages scatter because of this DNA test. I see women become more decent and sensible. I see young girls keeping their virginity for their husbands. This I have seen.

Well said bro cool

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
The guy is a natural born SIMP.

He's holding a child from a white man in his hands and happy about it and smiling like a laffing jackass

LMAO. How did he ever think that is his child? That's a white blooded kid.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Girls code abi?

I get.....
You don't get. Read what she wrote again. He said the child MIGHT not be his. That's a dangerous thing to do, indicating the child isn't his publicly without any solid confirmation.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
od501:

It is simple, to be rich, you need to get busy. The last I checked women love rich men.

in essence, poor men are not loved?
if they love rich men why paternity fraud?

it is the same poor men that will still father the baby and make the woman feel loved, you can't throw money at Every problem

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Halfcaste baby.

The guy looks too gentle for this kind of wickedness now...
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Ignorance sha.
Even among we dark skinned Africans, we have people who are very fair, some with rare eye colours.
Genetics is a very wide pool. That child is a lightskinned black baby, and may very well be his daughter, he says MIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Kuns84(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Sir, leave that guy you quoted. His problem is not just weakness but poverty. He is counting on kids he is raising as investments.

That guy (Jack005) garnered over 200 likes on the said post, very worrying if you ask me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by ultramayor: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Hope the bags are still retrievable
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by laluski(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Mindlog:
He used "might not".

That’s why I have issues with all the grammarians abeg which one be “might not” again
DNA is either YES OR NO
which category be MIGHT NOT

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A man with the Twitter handle @ceorashad_ is presently hurting as he found out his wife may have played a fast one on him concerning the paternity of the baby he thought was his, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Wednesday, January 13, the man said he found out he might not be the father of the infant.

What made his whole announcement on Twitter dramatic was that he quoted an earlier tweet where he bought a designer bag and other items for his wife as push gifts.

The said earlier tweet was made six months ago on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, making the baby around that same age.

https://twitter.com/ceorashad_/status/1349446964304351239?s=20

Let us not judge yet.

The young man is not sure yet.

He wrote might
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's a SIMP.

That's how they normally are.

Even in the face of glaring evidence, he will still want to be nice just to please the bitch of a wife he's got.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by tamunobello: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Congrat to you
IamHeWrites:
A man with the Twitter handle @ceorashad_ is presently hurting as he found out his wife may have played a fast one on him concerning the paternity of the baby he thought was his, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Wednesday, January 13, the man said he found out he might not be the father of the infant.

What made his whole announcement on Twitter dramatic was that he quoted an earlier tweet where he bought a designer bag and other items for his wife as push gifts.

The said earlier tweet was made six months ago on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, making the baby around that same age.

https://twitter.com/ceorashad_/status/1349446964304351239?s=20
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Kuns84(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:
Halfcaste baby.

The guy looks too gentle for this kind of wickedness now...

Exactly why this happened to him. Gentle guys are taken for fools.

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by chosenange(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
GOING FOR SPIRITUAL FATHERS TO FIND OUT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS FASTER.

OR SHOULD MEN TURN TO SINGLE FATHERS AND WOMEN PLACED ON CONTRACT?

SOMEONE SHOULD SAY SOMETHING.

OGBONNA
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Wahala for dey marry Slayqueen.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by chosenange(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
THIS IS ANOTHER SYNDROME OF CHANGE TO SINGLE FATHER AND CONTRACT WOMEN.

OGBONNA
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by escapethecage: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
There is no way married women will exhibit their buttocks in public like a sign post and all their children will be from one man. We told them but they said, it does not matter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:

You don't get. Read what she wrote again. He said the child MIGHT not be his. That's a dangerous thing to do, indicating the child isn't his publicly without any solid confirmation.
I get trust me i do, but for him to come out publicly to say this don't u think he has already gotten the memo??

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I get trust me i do, but for him to come out publicly to say this don't u think he has already gotten the memo??
MIGHT doesn't exist in DNA testing. It's either 100% or nothing at all.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by BoverLY: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked

Since the days of Abram women do not have good sense of judgements.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
kambili999:
Why should a woman who is deeply involved with a man get involved with another man

I don't support this kind of rubbish angry

That's The Million Dollar Question!

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Nah... my baby boy came out very fair with curly hair like this baby's own. He's brown skin now.
A DNA should proof that not guessing.

Lilpen3758:
Girls code abi?

I get.....
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na The Bags the Guy even Buy for her Cum Pain me Pass...Just make Sure You Collect back the Fendi and LV When Kicking her lying asss out. grin
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
CSTRR:
There is a video of a lady collecting lamba in Ikeja while the fiance was calling her on the phone.
She told him on the phone that she is in her friend's place while another guy was drilling her from the back.

She ended the call with ''I love you'' and the simp would think he has found a potential wife.

I learnt the video is now on xvideos.
Link brotherly
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by mulerogold(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mindlog:
He used "might not".

He neva fully get SENSE.
which kind mumu "might" e dey use.
Na Albino man get dat pikin or a Lebanese guy wey dey do construction wrk for Naija.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
shocked
Kuns84:

That guy (Jack005) garnered over 200 likes on the said post, very worrying if you ask me lipsrsealed
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
[s]what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mindlog:
He used "might not".
I wonder o. Is the baby his or not?

Or the test has turned inconclusive like 9ja election? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.