Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) (1069 Views)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by Despirado121(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Comedian and actress Chigul has lost her cousin Uchechi, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old shared pictures of herself, cousin and other family members in an Instagram post on Thursday.

“Dear God…I am grateful to you for the time I had with my dear cousin Uchechi…he was more like my brother…I question you not…I DARE NOT ask why…you gave and you took as it pleased you to do….Just help US to be strong….I’m not right now…it’s hard for me…but harder for his dad and siblings.

“I will miss him…I had plans but Lord, you are the master orchestrator and so I leave things in you very capable hands,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKB2iYgDCMC/?igshid=ptzcpv1bclg0

Uchechi’s death comes barely a month after Chigul lost a cousin and her two children.

She had taken to Instagram to share a video of her cousin Ijeoma and her two girls in December 2020.

She said, “I’m not sure of anything except that God is still God. Dear lord! Send strength, send comfort, send peace to live is Christ and to die is gain. Heaven has gained 3 beautiful angels rest in peace my beautiful, sweet cousin….rest with your beautiful babies.”

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

The trend is becoming suspicious.
They better go to Baba Aladura to deliver them from any generational curses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2021
why is she smiling LoL

some people have gone 6ft even with all their money
some will still go down, wether rich or poor.

I have lost a lot of my school mates back then in school.
but I am still alive.

I guess my time has not yet come, but I will surely join them someday

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by Livescores: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2021
RIP, he looks like James LeBron.
Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Livescores:

More like James elebo

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Livescores:
why not say James Hayden,or James Justin or better still James bond,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement jaweee
Re: Comedienne Chigul Loses Cousin (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Uriel Bought Expensive Chanel Bag For Her Birthday / VIDEO: Rihanna Shows Off Her Curves In Red-hot Lingerie For Valentine Day’s Line / Actress, Tonia Nwosu Spotted With Comedian Elenu On A Movie Set In Maryland USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.