Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina (8785 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits / Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by jarawa: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
The Presidency Thursday said various nits of the Nigerian Armed Forces, in coordinated operations, across the country between March 18 and December 30, 2020 had eliminated over 2,403 terrorists, bandits, kidnappers and criminals of other sorts.

Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, stated this in “a checklist of successes of the Nigerian Armed Forces”, released to State House reporters in commemoration of this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

He said this was in addition to terrorists and bandits killed during air strikes by the Nigeria Air Force.

The checklist segmented the achievements into regions with special attention on the activities in the northeast mostly affected by the activities of the Boko Haram terrorist group.

The checklist also revealed figures of the rescues of kidnapped victims, recoveries of arms and ammunition, as well as those of stolen petroleum products and crude within the period in review.

“The Armed Forces of Nigeria from 18 March to 30 December, 2020 neutralized 2,403 criminal elements (terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, cattle rustlers, etc.) across the country.

“This is in addition to scores of other terrorists and armed bandits killed during air strikes.

“Troops also rescued a total of 864 kidnapped victims across the country. In addition, a total of 9,684,797 litres of stolen AGO and 33,516,000 litres of DPK were recovered.

“Equally, 1,910 criminal elements were arrested and large cache of arms, ammunition and equipment were recovered during the period.

“Furthermore, a total of 46,581.8 barrels of stolen crude oil and 22,881,257 litres of stolen PMS were recovered by the troops of the Armed Forces of Nigeria”, the checklist said.

Meanwhile, the operation mounted to enforce the recently doused partial closure of the nation’s land borders, known as Operation Swift Response (OSR), led to the seizure of smuggled items and products worth N12.5 billion between August 2019 and December 2020 it lasted.

Earlier in Abuja yesterday, the Defence Headquarters had said fewer than 64 terrorists were killed in different encounters in the northeast within one week by the troops of Operation Lafiya Dole and its subsidiary Operation Tura Takaibango.

Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Defence Headquarters, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche, disclosed this to journalists in Abuja while giving updates on operations of the military.

He said several other terrorists were also killed and 11 terrorists’ gun trucks and other equipment destroyed in massive air strikes by the Air Task Force during the period.

He said the troops had on January 7, raided a Boko Haram terrorists’ enclave at Goniri and Gorgi in Gujba and Damaturu Local Government Areas of Yobe killing scores and recovered 10 gun trucks from the terrorists.

Enenche said the newly inaugurated subsidiary Operation Tura Takaibango had on January 9, killed 28 terrorists at Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe, stressing that several others escaped with gunshot wounds as well as recovery of one-gun truck and cache of arms and ammunition.

“Similarly, on the same day, troops had an encounter with some BHT/ISWAP terrorists at Gonan Kaji Village along Damaturu-Buni Yadi Road in Yobe. During this period, 30 terrorists were killed while caches of arms and ammunition were recovered.

“In same vein, on Jan. 10, troops engaged with some terrorists at Kafa Village in Damboa Local Government Area of Yobe killing six terrorists and recovering one-gun truck and several weapons,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/troops-killed-2403-terrorists-bandits-kidnappers-in-9-months-presidency

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Unclekayfarms: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Presidency should not start this in 2021

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Bola146(f): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Kikikikikikikiki..grin We are watching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by InfernoNig: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2021
I believe this is the joke of 2021. I will pretend to believe.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Bandits and terrorists have killed 10 times the number

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Racoon(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2021
And how many Nigerians did their ineptitude and cluelessness allowed these criminals elements to kill? Are these 2403 Nigerians supposed to be killed in the first instance.Nothing new! Coming from a so called deacon that shamelessly said...
"It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks.What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?...."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

9 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by yanabasee1(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Who's been counting?

Let the presidency tell us how many of our armed personnel got killed by the terrorist?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by DropsMic(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Lies.. That's what they know how to do best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021

The Armed Forces of Nigeria from 18 March to 30 December, 2020 neutralized 2,403 criminal elements (terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, cattle rustlers, etc.) across the country.

“This is in addition to scores of other terrorists and armed bandits killed during air strikes.

“Troops also rescued a total of 864 kidnapped victims across the country. In addition, a total of 9,684,797 litres of stolen AGO and 33,516,000 litres of DPK were recovered.

“Equally, 1,910 criminal elements were arrested and large cache of arms, ammunition and equipment were recovered during the period.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

crafteck:
I respect u for this picture, says a lot
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by passyhansome(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Hshh
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
DropsMic:
Lies
But it won't be lies if the thread says Boko Haram killed 2403 Nigerians?
Kontinue......okay?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Enudapan: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Alll this audio killing shaa

2,430 criminals
how many criminals
Come dey Africa

4 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Queenlovely(f): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
when I was bankrupt, I mean my business folded totally. I could not eat or feed my kids.

I had to open up to my kids about what was happening, I explained everything to them.

then I knew how matured my kids were, they adjusted immediately to the new reality, the senior one was even more matured, they brought ideas and suggestions for me to help, reduced their expenses, prayed for me too.

This is what Nigeria is not doing, they are not truthful to themselves, if there was trust between government and citizen, I believe there are Nigerians ready to die for Nigeria, ready to sacrifice and come up with new ideas.

and within 4 months Boko Haram is history. but let them continue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Kudos. But more effort please.
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2021
this man and Liar Mohammed, I no even know who Lie pass.
Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by slawormiir: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
maybe they meant 24

clowns

1 Like

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Launcher: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
These people must have been counting innocent civilians killed by army as terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
adesina it’s too early in the year for lies

fear God!

3 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Mandela27: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
How the fucccckk are we gonna believe when we see numbers but the terror is still not ending?fuucckkk it men!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Houseofglam7(f): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Just stfu already undecided
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Elmander1983(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Can we then get the true figures of the number of people the said bandits kidnapped and the many the aforementioned killed? Adesina the bragger! Na your work sha
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/troops-killed-2403-terrorists-bandits-kidnappers-in-9-months-presidency
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by EyezofGod120: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by crackhouse(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Na who we go ask?
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Shina Rambo should backup his claims by just 20 pictures.
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by Newray: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
This year is too young for you and your boss to continue to compare and lie from your nose ..

2 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by bigdammyj: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Noted
Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by FalseProphet1(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
I see lies in this news.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina by IgboWarlord(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
No be only 2,403.na 2,403,655,806 bandits and terrorists killed....Talking about recovered Petroleum products...Mey Nigerian government come see the soldiers wey dem post for Oyigbo since the crisis,they are impudently and openly conducting oil bunkering operations in collaboration with Civil Defence officers..Dem no dey even hide am...Dats some Bullshit...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra / "CBN Steals More Than We Do"---senate President / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.